What is up with Trump's hair?

The douchebag called a woman up from the crowd and asked her to inspect his hair...

What a dipshit Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The guy is an asshole, but that was actually a smart move.

It gets rid of a stupid Internet meme (and punch line for Democrats) and shows he has a sense of humor about himself at least.

What jokes are there let to tell now?
The guy is an asshole, but that was actually a smart move.

It gets rid of a stupid Internet meme (and punch line for Democrats) and shows he has a sense of humor about himself at least.

What jokes are there let to tell now? Originally Posted by ExNYer
You're not serious, right?
Attached Images File Type: jpg donald-trump-bad-hair.jpg (48.1 KB, 44 views)
Are you?
Attached Images File Type: jpg images.1.jpg (6.0 KB, 45 views)
Seriously?
Attached Images File Type: png untitled.1.png (57.0 KB, 44 views)
I wonder how long it takes him to get it looking this way every morning? He should pay a little attention to those eyebrows too, you could use those things to brillo pad an egg skillet.....
Attached Images File Type: jpg donald-trump-i-dont-wear-toupee-its-my-hair-i-swear.jpg (94.0 KB, 43 views)
Trump's hair explained via schematic diagram....
Attached Images File Type: jpg trump-hair-e1291232657737.jpg (43.0 KB, 42 views)
Ok, it looks like he has a pretty good mane for someone his age (69). But why doesn't he trim it, especially in the back? Samson complex?
He is working on getting a man bun.
Ok, it looks like he has a pretty good mane for someone his age (69). But why doesn't he trim it, especially in the back? Samson complex? Originally Posted by lustylad
Wow. You like his "mane"?

Maybe ya'll could get a room and you could admire his Samson hair. You fucking weirdo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLyTuekieCo Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Yeah, didn't watch this one either psycho boy.
Yeah, didn't watch this one either psycho boy. Originally Posted by timpage

Thanks for the bump, 0zombie!
Not like you're referring to. Medicine is the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of disease. Of course there is science involved in medicine. You know what I was referring to, don't get cunty. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're telling me to not get cunty?
answer me!!!!!