Young girls with LOW prices?

Her words not mine. Originally Posted by Stanfeld

Who is this creep? Now he is editing my post wow creepie...
Listen hag, you telling young hot girls to charge more is showing extreme disrespect to your tricks... I mean johns... I mean clients. For the sake of your business, and I say this with your best interests in mind – stop this destructive behaviour, lower your rates and add bbbj to your menu. Originally Posted by Stanfeld
He sounds like one of the hot young girls whimp....smh
Dont get to worked up over what dallass says. She maybe 25, but her brain hasnt caught up yet. Shes still a bit immature. Originally Posted by Iridemhard
I know you wouldn't like this thread since you love cheap dates just like your dick that never caught up with your age, poor thing never grew up, it's a bit immature
I never took it personal just spoke my mind! I don't get upset over people who are irrelevant in my life. I have no competition I'm in my own league.
I know you wouldn't like this thread since you love cheap dates just like your dick that never caught up with your age, poor thing never grew up, it's a bit immature Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Good one dallass...you got me there (big time eye roll).
Nobody is competing with anyone, I guess I have high hopes and wish we could all stick together and keep our prices high and then guys would have no choice to pay the higher rate. That's fantasy hooker land it won't happen just like we will not all agree on everything on here. ��
Bottom line is if Little Rock can't stay competitive on rates we will lose talent to other cities.

The girls charging $100 for HH will move on or get smart.

You are all fools, hags, and slags for not talking about a giant sex party instead of all this useless drama.
You know i had a decent time with you the times i saw you. You were def a hottie and im certain i would have kept making appointments with you but you started showing your true colors on here and it really fucked it up for me. You have a fucked up personality Dallass. You should really learn to treat people better.
I... wish we could all stick together and keep our prices high and then guys would have no choice to pay the higher rate.
There you go with that self-destructive behaviour again. You're spinning out of control.
You know i had a decent time with you the times i saw you. You were def a hottie and im certain i would have kept making appointments with you but you started showing your true colors on here and it really fucked it up for me. You have a fucked up personality Dallass. You should really learn to treat people better. Originally Posted by Iridemhard
Maybe, Im tired of the ones who are ass oles in this and Im tired of shutting my mouth about real annoying stuff that happens to us providers. Yea, I`m a little too out there with my opinions, but I think that I treat everyone nice and respectable until they do something that dose not deserve respect....People started talking shit to me when I started talking shit about what I don`t like in the hobby, it all started with the pet peeves thread...I can`t help it, after doing this as long as I have been and I see all the bull shit we deal with and do not get appreciated, which I can`t expect much we all are a bunch of hookers like yall say....
Bottom line is if Little Rock can't stay competitive on rates we will lose talent to other cities.

The girls charging $100 for HH will move on or get smart.

You are all fools, hags, and slags for not talking about a giant sex party instead of all this useless drama. Originally Posted by datred
People love drama more than sex parties...or watching Ginger spank my naked bottom while we eat sushi
There you go with that self-destructive behaviour again. You're spinning out of control. Originally Posted by Stanfeld

And there you go with your annoying BEHAVIOR, learn to spell...
And there you go with your annoying BEHAVIOR, learn to spell.
Different orthography i.e. British.
I love thread like these, people get hot and bothered over nothing....Its only people having fun and talking shit...:/ Lighten up, if me making a thread about this bull shit makes people upset and call people names, you need to grow a pair of nuts and shut up lol whiny ass babies
we all are a bunch of hookers like yall say.
whores, most of us say whores...