TRUMP TRAIN

HAHAHA!!!! Piss on Jeb Bush!!!! #Trump2016 #Fracing #Guns #BombISIS #BuildThatFuckingWall
The only immigrants Trump likes are the ones who will marry him.
  • DSK
  • 12-10-2015, 01:44 PM
The only immigrants Trump likes are the ones who will marry him. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The only ones I like are those who bring mucho dinero.
Putin digs him.
Erick Erickson blog

Some people are waking up... http://www.erickontheradio.com/2015/...-donald-trump/

If you have not paid attention today, Republicans in Congress have authorized a spending plan full of waste, special carve outs, and that funds both Planned Parenthood and Obamacare.

They have done everything they could to avoid a fight with Barack Obama.

The legislation used oil exports as a bargaining chip, but to get it the Republicans were willing to enact a massive amount of terrible policies.

Likewise, the legislation includes a bailout of the International Monetary Fund that could potentially cause the United States to be responsible for bailing out other countries. Heritage Action for America has a detailed breakdown on how badly this legislation stinks.

Republicans around the nation are decrying Donald Trump as the death of the Republican Party. Should Trump win, they tell us, they would all vote for Hillary Clinton and the GOP would be finished. Contrary to their claims, Republicans do not need Donald Trump to sink the party and, truth be told, with Trump the party would be defined by something. Trump has been an aggressive advocate for tough immigration and closed borders and has repeatedly attacked sweet heart deals between Washington and Wall Street — the very sort of deals congressional Republicans are trying to pass in this spending package.

What the Republican Party is offering up with this omnibus spending package is a sell out of all their ideas and principles in the name of avoiding a tough fight against Barack Obama headed into election season. It would be absolutely impossible for Donald Trump to do more damage to the Republican Party than what its congressional leaders are already doing and, at least, Donald Trump would bring in people willing to support him.

Between Trump and the congressional Republicans, give me Donald Trump. He and I may have sizable disagreements, but he is at least willing to throw out tough stands and does not run from a fight. The congressional Republicans are both the big spenders they claim Donald Trump really is and the cowards we know Donald Trump is not.

Conservatives should absolutely oppose this spending deal.

Putin digs him. Originally Posted by bambino

Yes he does... http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-35124280

“It is not our business to determine his merits, that is up to US voters,” Mr Putin told reporters after his annual televised news conference. “But he is the absolute leader in the presidential race.”

“He is a very outstanding person, talented, without any doubt.”

If a commie likes him what does that say about him?
If a commie likes him what does that say about him? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

I guess you "Independent 0zombies" want to know, so here you go... eehhbuhhhrrrrrrr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpFIWtOSL04
I guess you "Independent 0zombies" want to know, so here you go... eehhbuhhhrrrrrrr Step on your nut sack again whiffy?

] Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bMPcqmaC2o Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
i didn't watch tuesday's debate but maybe i should have LOL. while i just posted in another thread i'd prefer John Kasich, Trump can win. while he spoke the truth in many ways during the race, the way he did it pissed off a lot of voting segments. i think Trump is getting a feel for what running for office really means.

that alone makes him more dangerous than ever.

he's realizing you have to speak like a politician until you get elected, then do what you really want. it's what politicians have been really doing in this country for decades yeah?

if he does get elected he'll go full on "The Donald".

he, above all others, would melt down Hillbitch in a debate. he'd throw every dirty thing that bitch has ever done right in her face and that cunt has a list of crime longer than Johnny Wad's johnson.

she's have an aneurysm on live TV. lol. priceless. and if her fucktard husband who threatened to punch William Safire over comments about his cuntass lesbo wife while being at least 25 years younger ,, Trump and Slick Willy Blythe are an even match. on paper at least, my money's on Trump to knock that asshole out.

If a commie likes him what does that say about him? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
it means he has earned his respect, unlike the "monkey with a hand grenade" that no one respects. Putin's words, not mine.
Immigrants who come here legally are welcome. Those who come here illegally are criminals. I'm not a Trump supporter, but I wholeheartedly support his position on illegal immigration. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yes. If they illegally enter the US they become criminals guilty of illegal immigration. Saying anything else about their criminal records, of which he has no fucking clue, paints all these people with trump bullshit. He's just another rich kid who risked nothing of his own while parlaying daddy's money into some big scores.
What can be simpler or more accurately stated? The Mexican Government is forcing their most unwanted people into the United States. They are, in many cases, criminals, drug dealers, rapists, etc.”
–Trump, statement about his June 16 comments, July 6, 2015
Confused again. This isn't Castro sending these people and they're not coming from Cuba in the 70s