DOTY 206 "Special" Election!

Let's not lose focus on the real issue here.

LLephantMan is leading this poll and is headed for a cerebral hemhorrage.
eehbuuhhhrrrr, does like her sloth.. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Is YouRong still "supporting" a poll for an election almost 2000 years ago?

Talking about 20-20 hindsight?

That's got to get him at least an "honorable mention" for stupidity.

It's won BigTitsIdiot2016 a second term in 2017!!!!!
You'd be the Kansas Sunflower with the man-seed on your face, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you missed your period, again. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Did you say something hoover? There is a sucking sound.

Chicken dick the retarded chimp has a motto--- If you don't first succeed keep on sucking till you do suck seed.
You'd be the Kansas Sunflower with the man-seed on your face, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you missed your period, again. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Ekim > !!!!
Reckon EKIM gets all hot and bothered when near a donut shop ? And drools uncontrollably when he spots the "glazed " donuts ?
Hope he's not " in the family way " by missing that period. We don't need anymore Chimps leeching off of us taxpayers !
Did you say something hoover? There is a sucking sound.

Chicken dick the retarded chimp has a motto--- If you don't first succeed keep on sucking till you do suck seed.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Hey, you Kansas Sunflower, that sucking sound you claim you hear is you suck-suck-sucking seed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Ekim > !!!!
Reckon EKIM gets all hot and bothered when near a donut shop ? And drools uncontrollably when he spots the "glazed " donuts ?
Hope he's not " in the family way " by missing that period. We don't need anymore Chimps leeching off of us taxpayers ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
+1
chimp has a motto--- Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Ekim > !!!!
Hope he's not " in the family way " by missing that period. We don't need anymore Chimps leeching off of us taxpayers ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Do donuts give you wood gay rey?
Hey, you Kansas Sunflower, that sucking sound you claim you hear is you suck-suck-sucking seed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Your motto chicken dick the retarded chimp--If first you don't succeed just keep sucking till you do suck seed.

You two make such a cute couple, who is the pitcher, and who is the catcher? Or do you just 69 each other while you aren't working the glory hole?

+1 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
[QUOTE=IIFFOFRDB;1[/QUOTE]

Poor whiffy if you tube folds up he will be speechless.
You two make such a cute couple, who is the pitcher, and who is the catcher? Or do you just 69 each other while you aren't working the glory hole? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You'd be real a pansy if you weren't such a Kansas Sunflower with all of that man-seed on your face, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You'd be real a pansy if you weren't such a Kansas Sunflower with all of that man-seed on your face, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Who sucks more dick in a day, chicken dick ? You or gay rey? Are you paid by the hour or piece work at the glory hole? You know a lot about Kansas seed when you blew the Big Red One.
Who sucks more dick in a day, chicken dick ? You or gay rey? Are you paid by the hour or piece work at the glory hole? You know a lot about Kansas seed when you blew the Big Red One. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Keep sucking, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; you're good at it, Ms Kansas Sunflower.
Keep sucking Ekim the Inbred Chimp; you're good at it, Ms Kansas Sunflower. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are wanting to keep sucking a inbred chimp? Try getting your dick in your mouth chicken dick. LOL How long did it take you to blow all the guys in the Big Fed One?
You are wanting to keep sucking a inbred chimp? Try getting your dick in your mouth chicken dick. LOL How long did it take you to blow all the guys in the Big Fed One? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Only in your dreams, Ms Kansas Sunflower. You are the "jerk" in "circle jerk", Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Go back to the dark confines of your silo to continue your depraved activities, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Only in your dreams, Ms Kansas Sunflower. You are the "jerk" in "circle jerk", Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Go back to the dark confines of your silo to continue your depraved activities, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are the one with depraved dreams, chicken dick the retarded chimp AKA: hoover. How many times have you been pivot man in the circle jerk?
You are the one with depraved dreams, chicken dick the retarded chimp AKA: hoover. How many times have you been pivot man in the circle jerk? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You'd be the expert on being the Ms Kansas Sunflower pivot man with man-seed all over your face, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
And exactly where in the top 10000 issues facing this country does that lie fit, SLOBBRIN?

I thought your daughter ran off and joined the circus as soon as she could get away from your pathological ass!