Alexis Madison and My Stupidity

I do really like the new audi a4 and a6 but probably not the point of this thread. This is like out of a movie however, crazy....
This is part of why I refuse to see the same provider twice. One of the first girl I ever met with texted me a week later asking for cash so she could get back from Florida. I helped her out...and when she got back she basically she ignored me for a few weeks. The she tried to sell me drugs.

Honestly, the hobby doesn't interest me that much anymore, for this very reason. A lot of providers make it very impersonal until they need something, then they wanna be best friends, and then once they get it, they go back to being impersonal.

I'd rather pay to be friends (ie. take them out or help them out) with a girl and have a chance of sex than pay for sex with a girl with a chance for friendship.
  • sdawg
  • 02-18-2016, 10:47 PM
I've never been hit up by a provider, even though I've seen people who've been called out for doing this. I must look too poor.
I've never been hit up by a provider, even though I've seen people who've been called out for doing this. I must look too poor. Originally Posted by sdawg

Sorry that just tickled me something special lol