Things That Make You Say WTF....lol

What is it with new toilet paper rolls in public restrooms. It's so hard to get them started, and once you do finally get a piece you can pull it starts to tear in half (the long ways). Then you're sitting there on the toilet with 2" strips of paper. WTF!! How am I suppose to wipe my ass with a 2" strip lol.

I really hate when you try to schedule with a provider for the first time via email, and you send several questions and an hour later you get a one or two word response that might have answered one of your questions lol. WTF....
Ok I know I'm bumping this thread but I finally found a place to post my pet peave! I can not stand when a girl (white girl) writes in slang. I mean I'm a country boy with an accent but this is a copy of some texts that she sent to me.. WTF is this?? I spent half my time trying to figure out what the hell it says...

Who iz diz?
Y u axe?
u still wunna eat mi out?
o, ok, but i feel like if we goin do all dat, den we mite az well have sex 2
u wuld have ta picc mi up
n do u gotta fb?
yea, mayb u shuld add mi
we can, u wunna do it tanite?
mi ta mezz wit u?
when i have been planning my hobby playing.....ready with the love of my power hour.....she is showing me her stuff....and when the jimmy hat gets on.....im exploding like a 13 year kid with pimples. WTF....
Dont get me started...almost everything that makes me say WTF is under that good old category of if I can't say anything nice....you know, the kind of stuff that gets me into trouble...I guess that's a WTF right there...I think I'll stay on the good foot today though

When kfc runs out of chicken.....yes it happens........wtf Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302

haha thats funny!

~when your sitting on the couch and a cat is airborne literally over ur head chasing the other one..................WTF?

~when ur massage client arrives and you offer shower facilities (client declines shower) client then leaves skid marks on towel and sheets.................WTF?

~you deposit $ to ur card to pay bills only to find when you got all the way home you didn't put the correct amount on and have to go all the way back to correct it....................WTF?
haha thats funny!

client then leaves skid marks on towel and sheets.................WTF? Originally Posted by Lorelei Jesse
Hilarious!
Who iz diz?
Y u axe?
u still wunna eat mi out?
o, ok, but i feel like if we goin do all dat, den we mite az well have sex 2
u wuld have ta picc mi up
n do u gotta fb?
yea, mayb u shuld add mi
we can, u wunna do it tanite?
mi ta mezz wit u? Originally Posted by Jack Flash

ROTFLMAO! all i could think of is please tie her tubes!
Jack- man sometimes that cracks me up but I can overlook it. What I can't overlook is when some young ones in my family get on facebook and write the same way.....WTF is that crap. I'm like you are texting so much you can't spell anymore....come on!!
Jack- man sometimes that cracks me up but I can overlook it. What I can't overlook is when some young ones in my family get on facebook and write the same way.....WTF is that crap. I'm like you are texting so much you can't spell anymore....come on!! Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I can't overlook it. After a 10 minute texting session back and forth, I told her "not interested" and deleted her number.
  • anita
  • 02-15-2011, 02:04 PM
Every single jerry springer show, maury show and steve wilkos show makes me say WTF!!!