Mexican Nationalism Disguised as anti-Trump, anti-Racism Protests

Barbara Jordan had it right...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMywOal05s0 Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
What ? !!! They didn't want to allow cartel members, MS-13 gang members, trannies, muzzie jihadist, and general leeches like they allow now ? They sure weren't " PROGRESSIVE " back then were they ? Jordan wouldn't have been allowed in the party now-a-days.
Your glory hole s needing you to show up for your shift. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Thanks for keeping an eye on the vacancies .... while you are worshiping dicks!

But again, for the "umpteenth" time ... you got me confused with someone else.

You might consider "subletting" those empty slots down there! Check at Office Depot and see if they have any forms for subletting Glory Holes at the Truck Stop (Make sure they are "union" printed!)
Thanks for keeping an eye on the vacancies .... while you are worshiping dicks!

But again, for the "umpteenth" time ... you got me confused with someone else.

You might consider "subletting" those empty slots down there! Check at Office Depot and see if they have any forms for subletting Glory Holes at the Truck Stop (Make sure they are "union" printed!) Originally Posted by LexusLover
You work there not me. You and gay rey are co-owners.
Do you thinck they paid those "protester" as much money to riot as ekim pays for his spot at the gloryholes.
Do you thinck they paid those "protester" as much money to riot as ekim pays for his spot at the gloryholes. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

ekim pays to suck cock... LOLing ekim!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP8M8tm3mZs
Do you thinck they paid those "protester" as much money to riot as ekim pays for his spot at the gloryholes. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
EKIM will " pay any price, bear any burden " to continue the legacy of HIS hero and butt buddy woomby in EKIM'S gloryhole franchises in KansASS ! He even offers free dingleberry picking on ALL visits to HIS 'holes AND HIS holes !!!!
EKIM will " pay any price, bear any burden " to continue the legacy of HIS hero and butt buddy woomby in EKIM'S gloryhole franchises in KansASS ! He even offers free dingleberry picking on ALL visits to HIS 'holes AND HIS holes !!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Gay rey advertising again.

• DSK
  • 06-06-2016, 09:29 PM
No, they pay more than Ekim has to pay, but Ekim's heart (and cock breather mouth) is really in his work.
No, they pay more than Ekim has to pay, but Ekim's heart (and cock breather mouth) is really in his work. Originally Posted by DSK
Have you noticed he's now trying to "distance himself" from the glory holes?

He seems to know a lot about the holes and related activities there ...

..... more than he knows about "hunting with a gun"!~ a LOT MORE!

He started distancing himself from his "hunting" thread ...... by changing "the meaning" of his OP.

He also seems to have an endless photo album of gay-pride photos to post! Selfies, apparently.

It seems like he is uncomfortable with his "gender identity" .. and the activities it generates.
Have you noticed he's now trying to "distance himself" from the glory holes?

He seems to know a lot about the holes and related activities there ...

..... more than he knows about "hunting with a gun"!~ a LOT MORE!

He started distancing himself from his "hunting" thread ...... by changing "the meaning" of his OP.

He also seems to have an endless photo album of gay-pride photos to post! Selfies, apparently.

It seems like he is uncomfortable with his "gender identity" .. and the activities it generates. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Only thing you have hunted lexie is trouser trout.

Only thing you have hunted lexie is trouser trout. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
YOU hunt for cocks and dingleberries EKIM !
YOU hunt for cocks and dingleberries EKIM ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Gay rey is needing a dick to suck, anyone?

AGAIN with the transference from YOUR tranny self EKIM ! Every one ISN'T a fag like YOU and YOUR mentors woomby and assup piggy mamboolah ! Keep working on getting those facials and dingleberry picking like YOUR hero woomby taught you !
AGAIN with the transference from YOUR tranny self EKIM ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
His undying desire to label everyone around as being like he is reveals an insecurity, the likes of which I haven't seen since WTF departed. They both seem so uncomfortable with what they actually are, they must start dragging others into their sad pit. The need everyone to be as fucked up as they are, because then they can feel better about themselves if they're not "alone"!
AGAIN with the transference from YOUR tranny self EKIM ! Every one ISN'T a fag like YOU and YOUR mentors woomby and assup piggy mamboolah ! Keep working on getting those facials and dingleberry picking like YOUR hero woomby taught you ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

Another fag post from gay rey, must be about 4000.

His undying desire to label everyone around as being like he is reveals an insecurity, the likes of which I haven't seen since WTF departed. They both seem so uncomfortable with what they actually are, they must start dragging others into their sad pit. The need everyone to be as fucked up as they are, because then they can feel better about themselves if they're not "alone"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Is that why you fags keep hoping I am gay? Or has gay rey dragged you down to his level?