Bill Clinton

if she weren't so unpleasant a character....

she might be pitied

much like a protagonist in a greek tragedy

in her prime subject to the ambitions of her husband, delayed in her own schemes and plans, her desires put off

his career ahead of her own....having to be the breadwinner when her husband made but a pittance as governor

accepting and dealing with and protecting him from the consequences of his constant philandering

becoming the object of scorn by the American people while her husband seemingly skated on by

when it was her turn, losing to a novice of a black man; her historical achievement as the first woman to become president falling victim to the first black man to do so

finally at an old age, a foregone conclusion of the main stream media to become president and also of those seeking favor from the next president of the united states.

this belief allowed her to become wealthy, trading on the trappings of office and the expectations of yet higher office. but wealth was not the fullness of her dream

then realizing the nomination for president of her party

only to be brought low once more before the people's eyes as her lies and deceptions and the wickedness of her ambitions and greed are put on full display by powers of the muses of fate

and losing. the grasp of her hand falling achingly short of the brass ring, to someone who didn't spend a lifetime in planning and groundwork, to some one not cautious in obfuscations as she , to someone who did not pay the price she paid, the full measure of her life

obscurity awaits Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Such a touching epitaph for a low life. Can I expect to get that down at my local Hallmark store ? I'd like to send it to some lyin libs I know.
Such a touching epitaph for a low life. Can I expect to get that down at my local Hallmark store ? I'd like to send it to some lyin libs I know. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
yeah but don't lose the heading ..I liked that part as well

as far as hallmark I doubt it
Hillary's giving her speech tonight

her claim is she's been on or near the seat of power for 35 plus years and has great experience, but, oh no, shes not responsible for anything

Obama, in his speech, says everything is going swimmingly and in the right direction and Hillary was a big part of it and she has the best experience ever

bill, in his speech, claims Hillary is a change maker and if you want real change, Hillary's your man

so hillary, with the most experience but not responsible for anything, will be a change maker on an administration already doing great things

and oh yeah, she cares about the children, that's why we have to raise government union salaries and benefits
her claim is she's been on or near the seat of power for 35 plus years and has great experience, but, oh no, shes not responsible for anything..... Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

She still needs to spend some more time on it to lighten her load a bit more.

The is "responsible" for the stench and noise around her.
Hillary's giving her speech tonight

her claim is she's been on or near the seat of power for 35 plus years and has great experience, but, oh no, shes not responsible for anything

Obama, in his speech, says everything is going swimmingly and in the right direction and Hillary was a big part of it and she has the best experience ever

bill, in his speech, claims Hillary is a change maker and if you want real change, Hillary's your man

so hillary, with the most experience but not responsible for anything, will be a change maker on an administration already doing great things

and oh yeah, she cares about the children, that's why we have to raise government union salaries and benefits Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
That is the purpose of the political conventions. Build up your candidate by parading out a bunch of politicians, celebrities, and others who support him/her and who tell half-truths about the candidate. Then, if you are one of the few who haven't already decided for whom to vote, you try to separate the BS from the truth if you can.
That is the purpose of the political conventions. Build up your candidate by parading out a bunch of politicians, celebrities, and others who support him/her and who tell half-truths about the candidate. Then, if you are one of the few who haven't already decided for whom to vote, you try to separate the BS from the truth if you can. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
When the nominee has already been determined by the "powers to be" the result is the huffing and puffing of one's own candidate and attacking the opposition.... with the "bunch of politicians, celebrities, and others who support him/her and who tell half-truths about" the candidates already preordained.