Can Someone Explain "Vagazzling" to me?

As I started to read this, "TMI" was going through my mind. But the payoff of the story makes it work. So where do I get the casting kit?
Art supply stores.
Lynette, I'd do that for you, but the posting in public is a whole 'nother story. Originally Posted by SR Only
OKay, a private pic is okay too! What a fun email that would be to open!

Well several years ago I took casting material and made a mold and then a casting of my erect "Cock & balls." Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Did it hurt to remove?

That reminds me...anyone recall an artist in the 60s who made plaster casts of famous rock-n-rollers? Before my time but I know I've read about her somewhere...????
No, this material wasn't plaster. It was pink stuff you add water to and you stick in what you like and 5 minutes later it's a jell material you pour your plaster or whatever into. Easy in easy out.
[quote=LynetteMarie;135740]OKay, a private pic is okay too! What a fun email that would be to open! [quote]

I'm running to an art store.........
All I'm saying is it gives me some ideas for an upcoming photo shoot...
A SIGN THAT THE RECESSION HASN’T HIT BOTTOM?
http://pajamasmedia.com/instapundit/94554/
Well, looks like the crystals go on one's pubic mound, not the labia or more tucked away areas down there. Mildly disappointed although I'd never do it either way.

Ladies, if you southern regions are trimmed, or shaved and clean, then they are as absolutely beautiful as they need to be.
If you do it, I'd recommend staying away from drag shows. Originally Posted by pjorourke

Seriously, I'll bet it's pretty. I'm not fixin' to do it, but it has to be quite a site to behold.
Nipples

That would be unique around nipples, the edible ones used for caked made of sugar........and don't ware a bra...wear in public....It can be some sort of "brand management". Yes the co-op will do it at once...........naaat..
And what would you call it, "penazzled?"

TopCat Originally Posted by topcat19542001
Maybe "penalized"
ladies some men have ADD, so they don't need anything shiny especially in the niether region. agree?
For the men that are loosing your hair:
http://www.philsays.com/

There are other designs too.