Male Lesbian Broken Record Thread

2) Although it appears on the surface that Paul is confessing to a disturbing co-mutual anal-insertion fetish between himself and his friends in Pittsburgh, what he is actually telling us is that he likes vegetables. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Do I have the correct NBT?
My rate is $600 an hour. Upsell for extras. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
It's $600 an hour, firm. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I do like vegetables, so you did stumble on to something there. I'm not much for overpriced slimy fruits though....
Thanks for clarify Paul.

You're finally making some progress at long last.
Baby steps.
.......Although Paul appears to be worshipping Elle and asserting that because he's able to gossip with her at girl's night out and pre-teen style slumber parties while he and Elle paint one another's toenails......

. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Elle, you holding out on us? You have a special rate here, or what?

elg.........
Elle, you holding out on us? You have a special rate here, or what?

elg......... Originally Posted by elghund
She's not holding out on Paul!!!
Funny that you would confuse a kumquat as a vegetable....
Makes one wonder what else....

Paul it is a bonafide tragedy that the kumquat as fruit vs vegetable vs animal argument is the best you can do.

At least you're back to your go-to move when you're out of anything to say - looking for pictures on the internet to post and not make a point again.

Don't undo the surface level progress you were starting to make. I say this as a friend.
Paul it is a bonafide tragedy that the kumquat as fruit vs vegetable vs animal argument is the best you can do. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Seems I've exposed more than a kumquat here...
Paul you won't truly get acquainted with a kumquat until you go to Pittsburgh or your Pittsburgh friends come to you, whichever comes first.
Paul you won't truly get acquainted with a kumquat until you go to Pittsburgh or your Pittsburgh friends come to you, whichever comes first. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
My rate is $600 an hour. Upsell for extras.

PM me babe. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
It's $600 an hour, firm. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Like I said... not much into overpriced slimy fruits....
but....
Paul posting pictures from the family reunion again.

Paul the only thing you've revealed so far is that you have zero ability to think on your feet.

...........hopefully we will find out soon.... if heshee takes the wheel!!! Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Paul posting pictures that he found while searching for something to jerk himself off to on the internet because he couldn't find a pysically repulsive hook to try to find his weeney again. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

........Paul the only thing you've revealed so far is that you have zero ability to think on your feet. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

Oh, I dunno about that......he suckered you into multiple pages of stupidity.

elg..........
Cool Hand Luke (1967) - The Captain's speech " What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it. . . well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men."
Oh, I dunno about that......he suckered you into multiple pages of stupidity.

elg.......... Originally Posted by elghund
Not too much to work with after the embarassing submissive shit from Paul yesterday so I guess the Male Lesbian Defense League will go with this one by the consistently-and- strangely-deferential-to-other men character, the cartoonish elg.

Nothing to be really said about this one.

TVT.

Let's put a little more effort into this, MLs. If not for yourselves, for the sake of your gender.