Jackie our girl Condalisa

Okay on a serious note. Is RM the girl in the pic's cause I want some of that! Originally Posted by MT Pockets
No she's not pics are heavily photoshopped - she still has a little gut - she's much older than her pics at least 50.Her profile says 43 or 45 both lies. Her race she puts "mixed" but she's full white girl caucasain - she had fake boobs by her sugar daddy and got them removed - she's not nearly as hot as the pics trust me on that my friend.
  • R.M.
  • 05-08-2017, 05:41 PM
No she's not pics are heavily photoshopped - she still has a little gut - she's much older than her pics at least 50.Her profile says 43 or 45 both lies. Her race she puts "mixed" but she's full white girl caucasain - she had fake boobs by her sugar daddy and got them removed - she's not nearly as hot as the pics trust me on that my friend. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Have you ever met me in person?
  • R.M.
  • 05-08-2017, 05:44 PM
FUCKING LIBTARDISM...

I've partied with RM a few times, she's cool!

I assure you, Pork_Belly, you and me would not get along! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Yes we have and I cut his hair also. So tell this Fat Fuck how photoshoped my photos are. You have met me in person. Un like his nasty fat fag ass.
You work in the state facility, PYT?
Have you ever met me in person? Originally Posted by R.M.
Oh trust me I know more things about you than you can shake a stick at - Eccie is not our first encounter. Go back and read some of your old emails from your sugardaddy account and you will remember who I am!!!
Yes we have and I cut his hair also. So tell this Fat Fuck how photoshoped my photos are. You have met me in person. Un like his nasty fat fag ass. Originally Posted by R.M.
You mean you shaved his back ? Did you put your strap on and fuck him in his shitty ass ? Or were you not offering that service ? He stated he partied with you he didn't say he screwed you. Hell I been in the same venue and rubbed shoulders and partied with the late Ann Nicole Smith, Madonna and Nicole Kidman.
You mean you shaved his back ? Did you put your strap on and fuck him in his shitty ass ? Or were you not offering that service ? He stated he partied with you he didn't say he screwed you. Hell I been in the same venue and rubbed shoulders and partied with the late Ann Nicole Smith, Madonna and Nicole Kidman. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
do you realize how fucking stupid you look fat ass, go clean your toilet fat ass lube the of fat-asses
do you realize how fucking stupid you look fat ass, go clean your toilet fat ass lube the of fat-asses Originally Posted by gary5912
Are you upset because you never met anyone famous you dumb cock sucker?
Oh trust me I know more things about you than you can shake a stick at - Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
... you mean ... like you know about me?

You and WTF are "information pals"!!!
  • R.M.
  • 05-09-2017, 06:01 AM
You mean you shaved his back ? Did you put your strap on and fuck him in his shitty ass ? Or were you not offering that service ? He stated he partied with you he didn't say he screwed you. Hell I been in the same venue and rubbed shoulders and partied with the late Ann Nicole Smith, Madonna and Nicole Kidman. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Anna Nicole Smith with the first girl that I kissed. What did you do pick up her trash in the alley?
Anna Nicole Smith with the first girl that I kissed. What did you do pick up her trash in the alley? Originally Posted by R.M.
Do you think anyone gives a rat's ass of who the first girl you kissed or the first cock you sucked? You try so hard to make yourself relevant and you are not- just look at your lack of reviews.
  • R.M.
  • 05-09-2017, 06:32 AM
You should work on your four reviews that you have Fat Bastard. And go take the trash out. Post your email address from the sugar daddy site so I can search it in my email. Have a Fat day you fuck. Jealous because you were never good enough to kiss Anna? Honestly you know you are trash and a fat looser. You will be that till you die. Enjoy your miserable day.
Do you think anyone gives a rat's ass of who the first girl you kissed or the first cock you sucked? You try so hard to make yourself relevant and you are not- just look at your lack of reviews. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
" YOU try so hard to make yourself relevant-and YOU are not-..." Why seArgent shitburner, ya finally give a description of yourself that's correct ! !!! Now go polish those honey pots !
Are you upset because you never met anyone famous you dumb cock sucker? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Never had any ambition to meet any entertainment people fat ass but I did get the privilege of meeting Dale Earnhardt Richard Petty, and few others you fat dumb cock sucker, fat-ass lube the of fat asshole's
Attached Images File Type: jpg download.jpg (9.3 KB, 24 views)
Never had any ambition to meet any entertainment people fat ass but I did get the privilege of meeting Dale Earnhardt Richard Petty, and few others you fat dumb cock sucker, fat-ass lube the of fat asshole's Originally Posted by gary5912
Are you some type of queer ? You are happy because you met some men ? Fucking queer you are worse than R.M. Someone please tell Gay Leguna I Jane his short chubby taco smelling Mexican ass on ignore.