Poker Tournament Date Set

I guess if I have to ask if I'm a made man then I'm probably not. LOL

I'm not a poker playa but would love to attend. Originally Posted by IceCreamMan
ICM, once upon a time... 2 provider OK = 1 made man. Check with our hosts to see if that is still the case.
Then you outta be having the time of your lives, kids! You've done blown past uncomfortable & are well on into nauseous... Originally Posted by Sisyphus
Well then I'm sure Wakeup will be overjoyed!
Fuck it
  • Seedy
  • 04-14-2011, 11:46 PM
ICM, once upon a time... 2 provider OK = 1 made man. Check with our hosts to see if that is still the case. Originally Posted by Sisyphus
I was going to ask the same question as ICM, but that answers my question, before I ask.
Poker (gambling) and hot women.Sounds like this is my kinda thing.I'm not a made man but the Godfather movie is my favorite.
I guess if I have to ask if I'm a made man then I'm probably not. LOL

I'm not a poker playa but would love to attend. Originally Posted by IceCreamMan
A "made man" is someone who has been around since the beginning. Someone who has been through all the wild parties and get togethers and general debuachery. TexasGator and DarkSide are a couple who don't post much but I know them from back in the day and trips to Rio. They get an automatic invite. If you are recent with either no post or no reviews you will need a vouch. If you want an invite you have to send me a PM with your email address. If you need a vouch I'll let you know. Invites will go out this weekend.
What is this "debauchery" you speak of? Is there any proof of this alleged "debauchery?"
I will bring a bigger bottle this time......you fucktards know how to drinck.
My mail box is about full. As I send out invites this weekend I will be deleting PMs from people asking for invites thus freeing up space. If you tried to pm me and received a message that my mail box was full please try again on Sunday.
Invites are out. PM me if you did not get one and were suppose to.
@dearhunter, everyone was drinking...but don't forget the bartenders and Rachel were drinking too!!
  • Satin
  • 04-24-2011, 11:14 AM
Chris, I'm still waiting on those poker lessons....
Satin, I'm still waiting on those poke-her lessons....
  • Satin
  • 04-24-2011, 03:28 PM
Dude, you don't need lessons. You're a one man pussy machine...

Still waiting on you to meet me you-know-where....

You play poker?
If I do come can someone promise to come bail me out this time?