Pussy Worship?

So... What you are telling us is that you are barebacking the whores you see and leaving vtrsm pird brhind..... Originally Posted by Whispers
and so it begins.. it's a terrible affliction. Hope you don't suffer long. Now you're mumbling to yourself? Poor baby!!! Diapers on?
you left out that at least 1 of them probably barebacked her leaving behind his cum to mix with her lube which is how she "gets so wet for the pussy worshiper so fast..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Yup,and some are married or have a boyfriend that might have busted a fat load inside the ol cooter and then see someone for a session and they are sucking the hell out of another man's jizz...yikes!!
Yup,and some are married or have a boyfriend that might have busted a fat load inside the ol cooter and then see someone for a session and they are sucking the hell out of another man's jizz...yikes!! Originally Posted by AtxAngela
You and Whispers are correct.

It's called a 'trick' for a reason. It's called a trick because the men are actually paying for the illusion of consent, the illusion of mutuality, the illusion that this person wants to be with them.

In reality you old fat white dudes are slurping other dudes loads.

Don't get caught with a load in your mouth!
ALittleTouched, I am the one that leaves a little surprise for you in her cunt. Something to giggle about next time we see each other. Originally Posted by randomdom
Yep now I can see why you're a believer. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

What part of my previous post didn't shout "You won't find my head between the legs of a provider when I'm the one paying to be serviced"?

I've NEVER done Daty in the hobby because I am all too well aware several dicks have just been in and out right before her visit. It doesn't get any grosser than that.

• RZ
  • 10-24-2017, 07:19 PM
so, that would apply to most anyone in society with a healthy sexual appetite and life style..... we've all put our parts in other people or had people put their parts in us, we shower, we cleanse, etc..... hell, we shake hands , hug, kiss with our lips, eat foot prepared by people that have done all kinds of freaky deaky shit.... fact is.... no one is absolute or even seriously clean, hopefully you choose a provider that is healthy and does believe in hygiene and the rest is up to the cosmos
I say the same thing every time I go down on your mom.
Yup,and some are married or have a boyfriend that might have busted a fat load inside the ol cooter and then see someone for a session and they are sucking the hell out of another man's jizz...yikes!! Originally Posted by AtxAngela
Thet's anutha reason why Ah jacks off a lot. An' why Ah laik tha perviders thet's ackshully lesbos an' jus' do us fugly-ass fellas fer tha munny!
Mebbe sum hobby DATY-luvvin' fellers oughta stick ta only lickin' jus' tha clit instead o' rammin' thar tongues uppa perviders cooter ta tonguefukk 'er an' sukkin' tha juice outta her snatch laik thay's sukkin' a crawdad's haid atta Cajun cookout!

Would worship your ass first though.
  • LOJ
  • 10-25-2017, 04:02 PM
Alana is gorgeous.
wow, flawless beauty.. nice
nothing better than having a women sit on my face as long as she likes....
nothing better than having a women sit on my face as long as she likes.... Originally Posted by actionjackson647
you say that, till that chimichanga starts looking like a mexican "whack-a-mole".
  • Loxly
  • 10-30-2017, 11:36 PM
My new coffee cup reads, "Eat More Hole Foods".

I'd define "pussy worship" as that uncontrollable urge to spend the rest of your life trying to get back into the place it took you 9 months to escape from.
PW has been a fetish of mine for a long time! @CubanAva ill pay to watch yal