IMPRGENATE THE SLUT ROLEPLAY

I love playing the roleplay where you pretend to fuck me to get me pregnant. You need to have recent full STD test results so you can cream me and put your load of sperms deep. I add some additional conditions to make it even hotter and more realistic. What guys would be up for that roleplay? Any other sluts into that? Who wants to impregnate Me?? Originally Posted by Teagenluv
Additional conditions include flushing her birth control pills and positive ovulation tests.

P.S. I'll be in Dallas in March.
To answer questions, I definitely ovulate and can get pregnant and I am very much into great hygiene. Sperms definitely need great hygiene to survive their trip to impregnate a slut's eggs don't you think))))
It is also recommended to eat foods high in vitamin C to help sperm make the journey
To answer questions, I definitely ovulate and can get pregnant and I am very much into great hygiene. Sperms definitely need great hygiene to survive their trip to impregnate a slut's eggs don't you think))))
It is also recommended to eat foods high in vitamin C to help sperm make the journey Originally Posted by Teagenluv
So will you be doing your part by ovulating? Because an unfertilized egg will beckon the sperms towards it, and once fertilized, they will give up the journey as they know there are no points for coming in second!
Ugotme, I will do my part))
Teagenluv just askin! can you get pregnant?
Or are you fixed as young as you are?
Anyway it sure would be fun trying to impregnate you! Originally Posted by tinman483
Not near as much fun as having your salary garnished each month to support the kid.
I have my current test results and shoot more blanks than a western movie.
Can I cream your ass.?
No, sperms cannot possibly reach a slut's eggs through her ass)))
The slut could have an ano-vaginal fistula.
Let me tell you guys this girl is amazing! Total kink goddess my friends! So much fun you have no idea! Going to be doing it again soon!
When the wife is away the bad boys will play!!!!

It's so hott sneaking in to the guy's house and fucking like rabbits on their marriage bed,
especially when the kids are in the next room ! Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Makes sense that this is posted where it is....

Carry on folks
No, sperms cannot possibly reach a slut's eggs through her ass))) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
Are you sure about that? Look around and see all the assholes ...
I love playing the roleplay where you pretend to fuck me to get me pregnant. You need to have recent full STD test results so you can cream me and put your load of sperms deep. I add some additional conditions to make it even hotter and more realistic. What guys would be up for that roleplay? Any other sluts into that? Who wants to impregnate Me?? Originally Posted by Teagenluv

You have got to be kidding. At what point would I start getting harassing calls and threats for support or beaucoup cash? I'll stick to 🍆✊💦💦
I'd knock you up 2X