Would you guys please help me out?

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You like dat huh? Thanks for the dramatic effect lol
  • BLM69
  • 12-07-2017, 08:54 PM
Lol they heard you the first time babe. Have a good night. Try to sleep off that constant need for my attention ok? Originally Posted by tiatate
I'm sure you'll dream of me tonight, or at least think of me when you log in this place. Now get those real natural pics up! you big sexy mama
Now that my site if fully up and functional (should be) please be sure to view it for all process of seeing me. You are also able to view plenty more pics of me, as only a few are posted in my showcase.

Have a good night all!

staff edit...SMI
  • pxmcc
  • 12-08-2017, 02:25 AM
Pyramider is still waiting on his taint pic. So you gonna hook a brotha up, or ya just gonna tease the poor fella and his 1.3" tower of power, masta of catastropha, damned dapper dangling decimator of death..

it's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters..

the right taint pic is the fastest way out of any Eccie doghouse from a clusterfucked thread (the other one, silly girl..). you could see how its done in my last review, but sorry the good shit is tucked away in private tags. gents with PA, this is how ya do a proper taint pic..

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2250211

so tia, let's see what ya workin with..
Ignore the haters here.
I think that is great advice.

Anyone who could hate other members so much to wish death and cancer on other members of the board and brag about forcing them to cry should most certainly be ignored.

People who are that hateful inside their soul should always be ignored.
  • BLM69
  • 12-08-2017, 11:23 AM

the right taint pic is the fastest way out of any Eccie doghouse from a clusterfucked thread (the other one, silly girl..). you could see how its done in my last review, but sorry the good shit is tucked away in private tags. gents with PA, this is how ya do a proper taint pic..

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2250211

so tia, let's see what ya workin with.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Now that's how its done right there! My mouth is watering now, OP trying to do it the 90s way with her mysterious classy misleading Photoshop pics, tricks want to see what they're getting and know what to expect in 2017, info gets out right away if something is falsely advertised.
Pyramider is still waiting on his taint pic. So you gonna hook a brotha up. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Where he at? Cause YOU are the only one who has bagered me about this taint pic 4 times.
I know a snake when I see one babe. Thanks but no thanks.
Ignore the haters here. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
*blows kiss*
Thanks, will do.
I viewed your site and it looks good. Definitely hoping you add some more ass shots cause the one featured looks quite alluring. I will be seeing you during my visit to Dallas in 2018.

#TexasWomenWinning!!!!
  • pxmcc
  • 12-08-2017, 01:25 PM
Ignore the haters here. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
You know I'm not a hater, right Doc? I think everyone deserves a second chance. I have more trainwreck threads to my handle than probably anyone else on Eccie, and yet here I am, still havin fun, and (mostly) steering clear of rotten tomatoes. You know, the whole prodigal son thing. Tia can be the prodigal hooktard, methinks..
  • pxmcc
  • 12-08-2017, 01:34 PM
Where he at? Cause YOU are the only one who has bagered me about this taint pic 4 times.
I know a snake when I see one babe. Thanks but no thanks. Originally Posted by tiatate
I am not a snake sweety. You got the wrong guy. just ask (almost) anyone on here.

You probably thought I wanted beat off material. lol. Nope, you're not my type (my thing is ebony spinners) and I don't have time to beat off. Plus gotta save it for my next session with another flawless ebony spinner, for tonite, tomorrow, n sunday..ha ha.

Well even without a taint pic, I still think you deserve a second chance. So gents, let's show the gal some some respect and hopefully she'll reciprocate with both hobbyists and providers.

Oh, by the way, pay it forward, sweetheart...
You know I'm not a hater, right Doc? I think everyone deserves a second chance. I have more trainwreck threads to my handle than probably anyone else on Eccie, and yet here I am, still havin fun, and (mostly) steering clear of rotten tomatoes. You know, the whole prodigal son thing. Tia can be the prodigal hooktard, methinks.. Originally Posted by px mcc
pxmcc a hater say WHAT LMAO I THINK NOT he the coolest funniest hobbyist i read ( haven't meet him in person) but hater i think not....

Keep on keeping on my dude
I know a snake when I see one babe. Thanks but no thanks. Originally Posted by tiatate
sweetie im not being rude by any means why are you here in HOUSTON IF YOU FIGHT WITH EVERYONE? Just a question ....and pyramider loves him some taint hook a brotha up with the taint pics girl....Or Dallas might be better for you , you seem very hostile and i assure you H-Town isn't the place we can be very brundle but hey maybe its a fetish you have and that's ok too.

Now carry on love you're doing a fabulous job

Best of luck sweetie....
Tia can be the prodigal hooktard, methinks.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Im liking the way you are thinking babe. We will have to chop it up some time.

sweetie im not being rude by any means why are you here in HOUSTON Originally Posted by Cendell M
Well #1, because I'll be heading down to Houston in January!

Also, this was a great positive conversation, many contributed with valuable insight. Sorry that you let the naysayers and haters sound louder than the point of this thread.
Try keeping things positive yourself, and dont feed the trolls babe, have a good night!