The Greatest Entertainer That Ever Lived

RIP and I still love you mane. Even though I never got the pleasure of meeting the King...The Greatest Entertainer That Ever Lived will live on in my heart. I don't care that he was the first black boy that turned into a white woman. I love MJ.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
The title made me think of Elvis LOL
No really
lmfao...i ignored the first item...dangling a carrot for you.

Parents settle to prevent further damage to and publicity of the victim. Even you should know that.

And we all knew "settle equals guilty" Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
again your ignorance is showing. For obvious reasons the courts never disclose the name or identity of the accusers in cases like this. Even the parents names are sealed to protect the accuser. Therefore Parents settle to get paid...period..there is no other rationale or reasonable defense you can make other than to close your eyes and pretend I'm not schooling you. If it makes you feel better GS go ahead and Create your own brand of " alternative facts"
The title made me think of Elvis LOL
No really Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
That Cat couldn't hold MJ's jock strap.
That Cat couldn't hold MJ's jock strap. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

I agree
MJ was a better entertainer
Entertainer MJ.
Musician Prince.

Both were great. And are missed tremendously.
Entertainer MJ.
Musician Prince.

Both were great. And are missed tremendously. Originally Posted by Kammye

They are both Titans...but MJ gets the final crown since he did it from childhood. His body of work is pretty comprehensive spanning basically 45 yrs. But Prince...I'd prefer Prince for any party or social gathering 10 out of 10 times. Except for Thriller at Halloween parties...

I will give you a treat...MJ was very gracious to Prince in this video and that's what made him so special.

Rare footage:

I agree
MJ was a better entertainer Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
What's your fave MJ song...mine is Man in The Mirror.
That Cat couldn't hold MJ's jock strap. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Size: extra, extra, extra small.
Size: extra, extra, extra small. Originally Posted by chicagoboy

Elvis or ChicagoBoy?
What's your fave MJ song...mine is Man in The Mirror. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Besides his lyrics being true & on point.

His videos are still unmatched and with timeless choreography.
(See Smooth Criminal)

I like his music for many different reasons.

Billie Jean ,he was still a natural cutie
Edit: Most Natural
Viva La 80's

If I were building around Eccie...
Dirty Diana
Let me know how freaky he could possibly be LOL

Beat It
For the BS PM's that come my way lacking screening and reservation Legistics
& BS Back n Forth Contact

and end with
They Don't Care (Brazil Version)
They are both Titans...but MJ gets the final crown since he did it from childhood. His body of work is pretty comprehensive spanning basically 45 yrs. But Prince...I'd prefer Prince for any party or social gathering 10 out of 10 times. Except for Thriller at Halloween parties...

I will give you a treat...MJ was very gracious to Prince in this video and that's what made him so special.

Rare footage:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
As much as you take up for him, a thought ran through my head.......any chance you shared a bed with MJ and Bubbles? Did MJ give you that special treatment that he gave other boys there?

Frankly rating MJ against Elvis is absurd. It's a classic apples/oranges scenario, however one can love the song Billie Jean by MJ and love Hound Dog by Elvis. One can think the album Thriller is a classic work of art, yet one can think that Days of Future Past by the Moody Blues or A New World Record by the Electric Light Orchestra are both great works of art. One can also think that Ropin the Wind by Garth Brooks or Holding My Own by George Strait are also great works of art.

Generally I don't care for soul music or rap, but some of the early rap was OK. Two of my very favorite songs are George McCrae's Rock Your Baby and Do It Till You're Satisfied by B.T. Express. I loved some of Billy Oceans works, same for Aaron Neville. One of my very favorite songs is Please Come Home For Christmas by Aaron Neville, and every Christmas time I play that song several times. Tell It Like It Is is one hell of a great song by Aaron Neville.

During Christmas, I absolutely love Celtic Woman's version of Oh Holy Night..

I don't care for Tejano, however I have a couple of Gloria Estefan cds, and I think Selenas I Could Fall in Love is a masterful work of art, with a beautiful voice and the producer of this song was on top of his game.

So quite trying to pin down music people enjoy listening to. Most people love all sorts of music, and it's not a black, brown, or white thing.

It shouldn't be The Beatles vs. MJ......it should be that people can and do enjoy both.
Besides his lyrics being true & on point.

His videos are still unmatched and with timeless choreography.
(See Smooth Criminal)

I like his music for many different reasons.

Billie Jean ,he was still a natural cutie
Edit: Most Natural
Viva La 80's

If I were building around Eccie...
Dirty Diana
Let me know how freaky he could possibly be LOL

Beat It
For the BS PM's that come my way lacking screening and reservation Legistics
& BS Back n Forth Contact

and end with
They Don't Care (Brazil Version) Originally Posted by Italia DiBella

Please stop Italia. You're turning me on with all these refreshing intellectual opinions. It's like I came already and you're still riding...I cant handle it... OMG I Love It!!!! hahahhaha

ok seriously speaking of Dirty Diana check out this collab with MJ. Diana Ross was a little freak... got some ass on her too LOL

As much as you take up for him, a thought ran through my head.......any chance you shared a bed with MJ and Bubbles? Did MJ give you that special treatment that he gave other boys there?

Frankly rating MJ against Elvis is absurd. It's a classic apples/oranges scenario, however one can love the song Billie Jean by MJ and love Hound Dog by Elvis. One can think the album Thriller is a classic work of art, yet one can think that Days of Future Past by the Moody Blues or A New World Record by the Electric Light Orchestra are both great works of art. One can also think that Ropin the Wind by Garth Brooks or Holding My Own by George Strait are also great works of art.

Generally I don't care for soul music or rap, but some of the early rap was OK. Two of my very favorite songs are George McCrae's Rock Your Baby and Do It Till You're Satisfied by B.T. Express. I loved some of Billy Oceans works, same for Aaron Neville. One of my very favorite songs is Please Come Home For Christmas by Aaron Neville, and every Christmas time I play that song several times. Tell It Like It Is is one hell of a great song by Aaron Neville.

During Christmas, I absolutely love Celtic Woman's version of Oh Holy Night..

I don't care for Tejano, however I have a couple of Gloria Estefan cds, and I think Selenas I Could Fall in Love is a masterful work of art, with a beautiful voice and the producer of this song was on top of his game.

So quite trying to pin down music people enjoy listening to. Most people love all sorts of music, and it's not a black, brown, or white thing.

It shouldn't be The Beatles vs. MJ......it should be that people can and do enjoy both. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

It's my thread so I can make it about whatever comparison I want. and yes I was lucky to have visited Neverland but I never met MJ. You can like whatever you like I think being musically diverse is good. I listen to some country music...in fact I have about 20 country music songs on my iPod in my rotation. So I know all about diversity. My point is this is a thread about the Greatest and the Global consensus based on human worship of a man is that MJ was the GOAT.
My point is this is a thread about the Greatest and the Global consensus based on human worship of a man is that MJ was the GOAT. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Yea, he was a goat, and rumor was he was real popular with horny muslim men.
He may have been the most infamous Peter Puffing Pedophile of the 20th century.