The "Old Days"

The old days. New York City. Hundreds of brotels. All advertised in Screw Magizine. Available at any corner newsstand. Enter and between 3-5 ladies would come out in lingerie.

55 for 30 min (msog)
80 for 60 min (msog)
20 extra for Greek. (This was pre-AIDS era)

Note: If greek was offered, it had to done before the first pop.
Wow, what a trip down memory lane reading this thread. Magic Touch, the trailer on Truman Road and the massage parlor on SW Blvd up the street from Rosedale all were frequent haunts. Of those my personal favorite was the one on SW Blvd and a girl name Trish who broke the rules by kissing. Leanna, who is probably the best masseuse I have experienced, also told me she worked there. As far as strip clubs, Shadows was fun and also Baby Does where I went one evening wearing very short shorts. The dancer sat on my lap, junior started growing and she was kind enough to reach up the pant leg and stroke it for me a little bit. Another place was in downtown KCK. There were actually two places, one called Bachelor's 3 I think. Was in there one night and a dancer got a little too drunk and let me munch on her snatch at a table in a dark corner. Ah, memories.