South Texas Roll Call

Another fellow Corpus hobbyist checking in. I've lurked ASPD for years and finally hit up my first Austin area provider and ASPD is closing up before I can even put in my first review. Here's to hoping this place takes off for Corpus.
McAllen checking in. Looking forward to this nice new board. With what will probably be a large influx of folks how hard would it be to separate the RGV and Corpus, that was beginning to work well over at the old board.
Well I made my way here! I just followed the yellow brick road and here i am. Happy New Years to all.
Another Corpus Christi guy checking in.

Happy New Year!
HMC, buddy I was hoping you would find your way here, glad to see you made the mad rush......
I finally signed up. Nice to see some familiar handles here. Happy New Year to everyone!

Another Corpus member here.
I made it over, another Corpus Christi dirty old man.
Blackhawk is here with a new handle CC.P.Hawk, hello to all.
Welcome everyone...good to see ya'll here.

LAP
<Dueces and Hat tips>
  • dcarr
  • 01-03-2010, 07:07 AM
McAllen Checking in
corpus here!
It's great to see bare tits again
(thanks MJ)
I agree with tamden SAPD came alive after CC broke away from the RGV area.
rgvpapi, here...

I'm based out of Laredo mainly, but I visit McAllen area as well as San Antonio semi regularly...
Brownsville/Harlingen here in da House....
Former aspd Corpus man in the house,new name but as always will lurk alot and play when I can.Travel to valley often,just love the latina mommies!All hail to sexy baby,man that is good eating.