The Catch-22 of screening.

You may not be old enough to have been aware of the movie, but it's at the core of her support for sex workers. Originally Posted by burgh1
I am also not old enough for Ben Hur to he my favorite movie...but I know how to Netflix and chill

Back on topic: screening is for safety. If a gentleman is not concerned about my desire to be safe, I sure as fuck don't want his dick anywhere near me.
Pass on that ass! Next.

So officer noobs logic...
not providing your name...would have saved you from this attempted robbery...cause they knew your name?
Originally Posted by Gabrielle
So Ms Tattas logic . . .

Having a John's real world name would have saved someone from attempted violence how? Unless the dude has a record, what is to stop someone from losing it?
So Ms Tattas logic . . .

Having a John's real world name would have saved someone from attempted violence how? Unless the dude has a record, what is to stop someone from losing it? Originally Posted by berryberry
People like to do illegal things, but they don't like to be caught doing them. In the scenario you mention, she would have his real world name, and mention it to friends for safety. So, if she ends up hurt or dead, the friends simply tell his name to the police so they can find him.

Granted, it won't prevent him from hurting her, and he may not be easy to find, but if she has enough information about him, he'll be less likely to do something that could have the police knocking on his door. It's basically an insurance policy you hope to never need to cash in.

It's the same principle that kept the nukes in the silos during the cold war. Mutually Assured Destruction.

All of that being said, I still feel uneasy giving up my personal info, but I certainly can't blame anyone for wanting to feel safe. Especially since that's my goal as well.
So Ms Tattas logic . . . Originally Posted by berryberry
Awww you gave me a pet name.
Does it make your dick look bigger to call people names berryberry?

To answer your question please see the above poster, who is a "newbie", and still somehow sees the logic.

Care to try another insult to show me my place as a whore, berryberry? One of them might work yet...keep on trying little buddy! I believe in you!
Excellent discussion and points by all.

So, is it possible to screen a newbie without references or an online presence without his personal information? If so, what are some ideas to go about doing this?

If not, what are a newbie’s options? This newbie doesn’t want to sacrifice his safety with a lady who doesn’t screen just to be able to type an encounter or have someone that could vouch for him so he can proceed with more verified ladies.
I guess it’s like a lot of things, there is little reward without risk. How much risk is one willing to accept for a certain reward.

Risk here varies greatly for all parties involved and the amount of risk an individual is willing to take is dependent on a lot of things..... marital status, jobs, family, safety, security, health, etc.
Are you suggesting that women who have not chosen this as a career or take this seriously somehow arent capable of providing a good time?

If you are, I wholeheartedly disagree. There are thousands of them on Seeking Arrangements. Originally Posted by Big Stig
The SA chicks that I’ve met are actually more fun.
It's basically an insurance policy you hope to never need to cash in.

It's the same principle that kept the nukes in the silos during the cold war. Mutually Assured Destruction.

. Originally Posted by iliveinhotels
Let's call it what it really is, leverage from the threat of blackmail.

A client who parts with that info has to hope that the provider stays inside the lines and uses the power of the threat. But as we have seen, even some very successful providers are willing to cross that line.
Let's call it what it really is, leverage from the threat of blackmail. Originally Posted by burgh1
Oh just stop. This is RARE, if you actually read and do your homework.

So any of you guys wanna take personal responsibility for when you don't do your research and have a bad experience?
Or you just wanna keep blaming whores because YOU were too lazy to read?

SA is waiting! Buh-bye.
Let's call it what it really is, leverage from the threat of blackmail.

A client who parts with that info has to hope that the provider stays inside the lines and uses the power of the threat. But as we have seen, even some very successful providers are willing to cross that line. Originally Posted by burgh1
Yep, it happens more than people think. Even in civee life.
Oh goodie! I was waiting for my ex boyfriend to jump in the circle jerk! Glad you joined the party here "t"! Originally Posted by Gabrielle
I'm not sure you understand what "average fuck cushion with delusions of grandeur" really means. Again, your spell check seems to be broken.

Having said that, you are the master of one skill: logical fallacies of debate. Someone calls out something you say as inane, likely googled, nietzsche-sque bullshit? You don't defend what you wrote. You immediately turn on the messenger in a way which both demonstrates a healthy dose of batshit and to smash the hobby's rules. The funny thing is that your "millennial" lack of any self-awareness keeps you from seeing that when you carry-on and act like an unstable loon, you'll be treated as such. (it's not a conspiracy. It's you)

So, again: you quoted a famous man-hater to justify the idea that women are somehow smarter than men. It's like quoting an eskimo on the usefulness of ice or a shocking (shocking!) pronouncement that beer man's preferred beverage is malted and has hops in it.

I await more pearls of wisdom you draw from Erica Jong (who, ironically enough, basically managed to blow up her career later in life by coming off as completely unglued in public forums). Coincidence?
Yeah this is close to murder.

A botched robbery is VERY Different than murder.

So officer noobs logic...
not providing your name...would have saved you from this attempted robbery...cause they knew your name?

Do you think the robbers are gonna say nah...his name is John Ho, we can't rob him now because we know his name?!

Or WAIT! Better yet...they screened the guy just so they can rob him?

Am I understanding your logic correctly officer noob? Originally Posted by Gabrielle
Do you hear yourself when you talk?

I find it odd that someone who doesn't take appointments in PGH anymore still seems to have all day to troll the board for a city she doesn't even actively work in anymore. Makes one think you're working with the cops. (See how lazy that accusation is?)

Bottom line, if someone isn't down with your screening process, then end the discussion. Painless.

You literally are the only one on this board that feels the need to interject and offer your ridiculous, rambling infinite hooker wisdom. It's not even funny to watch your train wreck ramblings anymore, I'm actually feeling sorry for you now.

Feel free to quote my response and try and come back with some snarky retort. Dig that hole deeper. I'll choose to move on now as I've realized that I need to actually be productive instead of argue with a who're that trolls a board in a location she doesn't even work in anymore.

Sincerely,

Officer Newbs

P.S.- To all providers reading this, I hope you see the restraint several of us are taking when responding to this special person. Feel free to screen me, as she insists that you do. If we can't come to an agreement during the screening process, so be it. Thanks in advance!
Do you hear yourself when you talk?

I find it odd that someone who doesn't take appointments in PGH anymore still seems to have all day to troll the board for a city she doesn't even actively work in anymore. Makes one think you're working with the cops. (See how lazy that accusation is?)

Bottom line, if someone isn't down with your screening process, then end the discussion. Painless.

You literally are the only one on this board that feels the need to interject and offer your ridiculous, rambling infinite hooker wisdom. It's not even funny to watch your train wreck ramblings anymore, I'm actually feeling sorry for you now.

Feel free to quote my response and try and come back with some snarky retort. Dig that hole deeper. I'll choose to move on now as I've realized that I need to actually be productive instead of argue with a who're that trolls a board in a location she doesn't even work in anymore.

Sincerely,

Officer Newbs

P.S.- To all providers reading this, I hope you see the restraint several of us are taking when responding to this special person. Feel free to screen me, as she insists that you do. If we can't come to an agreement during the screening process, so be it. Thanks in advance! Originally Posted by Cb2285
Most of the ladies know she’s nuts.
And this is why I titled this thread with the moniker of "Catch-22"

Another old movie reference BTW Anyone watch it?
Basically it involved a set of rules that were nearly impossible for a person to comply with.

Sort of like giving up personal info for some of us.

I COMPLETELY understand the need that we have to remain anonymous.
I COMPLETELY understand the threat of blackmail/extortion/ whatever the wrong use of your data could lead to.

I do appreciate the gentlemen who have seen my side of this, especially the gents who have reached out to me.

There are many other ways of getting verified or meeting with a lady without it Including SA which mostly includes women who would wholeheartedly deny being in the biz.

We all know it's possible, It's just not possible with me.

Although I will say this. There are many people in this thing of ours that know my real life info. Some I've never screened or met with outside of social gatherings.
Why? because of their online presence I have no worries about what they'll do with it.
I trust them.

So yes I do understand the gents side of this. I just hope that some of you now understand my side.

Oh and while we're throwing lists out there.
Aileen Wournos 7 men

Rosemary West 10 girls

Amanda Logue 1 client

Angel West and her pimp (chopped a client to bits)

Juan Carlos Matinez-Herrera & Edwin Faulkner ( I know guys but they were hookers who killed a client)

Bridget Fury ( exact number unknown)

Mary Jane Bricktop ( Unknown number Although she was convicted of Slicing up a man who actually had a ball and chain instead of one hand)

Edith McAlinden ( 3 victims)

Barbara Hoffman ( a client and the man who helped her hide the body)

And the legendary:
Molly Hatchet

Not just the name of a band but rather an infamous woman who chopped the heads off most of her clients, she preyed on lonely men.

Just thought I'd add that list since it's devolved into a he did she did kind of thing.

I'm done with this thread, Thanks for hanging in there with me.
Appreciate the positive responses.