Another Great BLACK MAN Dies

Sorry, TWK, but that's utter bullshit. Howabout providing the listening audience here with some evidence (besides the usual internet blog loonies) that the UN wants national sovererignty wiped from the face of the Earth. Twitler is playing you. The rest of the world isn't going to put up with his childish antics.

Oh, and I'm fairly certain that the majority of Americans believe it's bullshit too. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I respectfully disagree with you on this issue and believe we should defer to The Waco Kid on this one, my friend.
Based on what? Your belief? Where’s the citation? Where’s the proof?

LOL! Another swing and miss!
I respectfully disagree with you on this issue and believe we should defer to The Waco Kid on this one, my friend. Originally Posted by friendly fred
let's help him out here, shall we?

Based on what? Your belief? Where’s the citation? Where’s the proof?

LOL! Another swing and miss! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
not gonna sit here all night as i have this pesky thing called a job and need to be online by 10 am today ..

we'll take this up further .. but for now .. do two things.

google ....

"DEMOCRATS AGAINST U. N. AGENDA 21"

now make sure you get that right ..... DEMOCRATS.

then you can try ..

"REPUBLICANS AGAINST U. N. AGENDA 21"

i'll help ya one on this one ... no charge!

https://green.blogs.nytimes.com/2012...ses-agenda-21/

"“We strongly reject the U.N. Agenda 21 as erosive of American sovereignty, and we oppose any form of U.N. Global Tax,” the platform reads."

please note the source of this clearly FAKE NEWS .. The New York Times!

so .. have we actually found something that both democrats and republicans agree on???

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
Democrats and Republicans agree on a lot of things. Just nothing that pertains to the Clown Car parked at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
Some Democrats and Republicans agree on a lot of things. Some Democrats and Republicans don't agree on things that pertains to the Clown Car parked at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
i'll allow that as edited above. So tell me, had you ever heard of Agenda 21 before? probably not, which is the way the UN wants it. you could say they are UTR yes? hahahaa

you know who Bill Bradley is yeah? former bball player for the Knicks? politician. democrat i recall. seems he's not a fan of Agenda 21 either. more on that later.

far as i'm concerned on this topic it's ....

TWK - 1
YR - 0

you told me i couldn't show evidence that the UN is a threat to national sovereignty. yet there it is .. in the 2012 Republican party platform. No rants from Alex Jones or Glenn Beck (not that they haven't, Beck even wrote a book on it) but a LEGIT reporting source the NYT and cited specifically in the RNC platform as ... wait for it ..

"“We strongly reject the U.N. Agenda 21 as erosive of American sovereignty, and we oppose any form of U.N. Global Tax"

not much grey area there, yeah?

erosive of American sovereignty
I'll kindly ask you not to FTFM, TWK, OK?

And yeah, I've heard about that and may even have heard about Bill Bradley. May even have watched him play baksetball with those cute little shorts they all used to wear back then.

Just to be clear, this is the agenda that seeks to destroy nations? "Agenda 21 is a non-binding action plan of the United Nations with regard to sustainable development."
This is the one that President Dubya Bush signed, right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_21

My point is that you can't have it both ways. Your FTFY indicates that's what you want.

If you're willing to allow compromise in the national debate, great! I'm all for it. However, I remain skeptical.
I'll kindly ask you not to FTFM, TWK, OK?

You can ask ...

And yeah, I've heard about that and may even have heard about Bill Bradley. May even have watched him play baksetball with those cute little shorts they all used to wear back then.

Just to be clear, this is the agenda that seeks to destroy nations? "Agenda 21 is a non-binding action plan of the United Nations with regard to sustainable development."
This is the one that President Dubya Bush signed, right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_21

My point is that you can't have it both ways. Your FTFY indicates that's what you want.

If you're willing to allow compromise in the national debate, great! I'm all for it. However, I remain skeptical. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

G. H. W. Bushie i think but i'd have to verify that.

I will not compromise on anything that could be erosive of American sovereignty,

Sissy? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think he trying to prove he is as smart as he tells us by using big words like that. LOL!
Kofi Annan was quite as terrible as Nelson mandela.
assup, gun control law is by definition anti 2nd amendment law.

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Actually you are wrong. Each state has the right to make its own gun laws as long as they are within the definition of a "well regulated militia" . What you are missing is the Government is the one who determines what that is. If the government had no power over it, how would the Supreme Court be able to rule on it?
Agenda 21 is gonna be a bust. All these stack pack condos are gonna be section 8 shitholes in 20 to 30 years.
Democrats and Republicans agree on a lot of things. Just nothing that pertains to the Clown Car parked at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're correct, Democrats and Republicans really aren't that much different. If the majority of both have a problem with Trump that may just be a good thing for the citizens of this country.

Jim
Agreed, Jim. Now how do we get the chickenshits in Congress to come together.

Trump may be the great “Unifiier” after all. Or was that unificationist?
Agreed, Jim. Now how do we get the chickenshits in Congress to come together.

Trump may be the great “Unifiier” after all. Or was that unificationist? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Maybe it's time we all let them know that the gig is up.

Jim
looks like chaps is in hiding, since he can't come up with a counter point on Kofi.