STAY AWAY FROM ALICE MARCH UPSELL QUEEN WASTE OF TIME.

Was the op the cheap big eared roid psycho marine?
Was the op the cheap big eared roid psycho marine? Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
great guess and you know who the troll was doing this for the same HOE that plays that same OLD

Would that be the one you outted and got banned for?
You are a major danger to anyone on this board from what I can read.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1...=italia&page=9
Post 322 is where you did it and were banned for being the lowest of low.
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=105...&postcount=322

Seems like a chick that struggles to stay a “spinner” is a bit jealous and vindictive, to the point of being a danger to all.

Isn’t that why you keep bringing it up?
Obsessed
Why did you continue to ask her where she was when she already told you?
it's best to just read about yourself and never chime in trolls will always fire back and they come in packs, hell anyone just commenting against trolls are threatened. The best advice I was given was for me to sit back and watch the audience pinpoint the good, the bad and only concern yourself with continuing the good. Originally Posted by italia

Got that $10K for me yet?

Alice, watch out for this guy. Been known to cash n dash and to hurt the ladies and trannies that try to stop him. Originally Posted by Precious_b
If you have anything you want to ask me, MISS PRECIOUS, PM me. I’m going to ignore whatever you say on the main board. You’re all talk.
damn! the ban hammer has dropped
If you have anything you want to ask me, MISS PRECIOUS, PM me. I’m going to ignore whatever you say on the main board. You’re all talk. Originally Posted by ILUVBBBJ
Nope.
Won't read unsolicited PM from you or doc huckleberry.
Like to keep things transparent. Post it here under your next handle so that everything is clear amongst all members of the community. Keeps both parties honest. But you have a problem with that, hence your ban. Along with your other Jal-Pep handle.
  • Mokoa
  • 10-17-2018, 11:14 PM
Derailed beyond the Rubicon.

Closed.