P- Nation Provider

No it doesn't, it hurts her to hear anyone like me.. That's why she puts stuff in people's ears, pass countless emails about me years later..

I don't give a rat ass about her, but what I do care about is her outing me twice!

Ain't nothing nice about her to like, and your opinion about her is yours, and idgad about that.. I even seen kerwel recently, so that says a lot about how I feel about people that associated with her I don't.
No it doesn't, it hurts her to hear anyone like me.. That's why she puts stuff in people's ears, pass countless emails about me years later..

I don't give a rat ass about her, but what I do care about is her putting me twice!

Ain't nothing nice about her to like, and your opinion about her is yours, and idgad about that.. I even seen kerwel recently, so that says a lot about how I feel about people that associated with her I don't. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

So, since you don't like her you will continue to post accusations(they haven't been proved) about her? Prove it or it didn't happen
Oh, they been proved, but not publicly..

You're not a mod or a admin, I saw the receipts, and also forward the pms/ emails that was sent to me tying her to it!

She also outed the provider, that she outed me to. NOT A SMART MOVE.. Friendships come and go eventually for some.

You know personal stuff doesn't get shared on the board, but behind the scenes.. So stop acting slow..

I have a photo shoot to get ready for, bye Felicia.
You missed any points if had any, but you didn't.. anywho

You're not helping any situation for her
IsisTheGoddess and annaliseinthecity
Are super underated bomb providers
I nominate

Attached Images File Type: jpeg 0327BFC5-0409-4506-A6FC-665630EBC16F.jpeg (10.2 KB, 126 views)
Is that P's photos you so horrible photo"chopped"(That's still being too kind ).. That just so horrible of you..

Now if you trying to take a shot at me, at least get my boobs, and my arse measurement right.

Wouldn't pass for me at all, that far reach hehehe

In mines I was referring to the girl in the green dress@ the end of the pool..hehehe

Self-conscious, I see
Is that P's photos you so horrible photo"chopped"(That's still being too kind to her).. That just so horrible of you..

Now if you trying to take a shot at me, at least get my boobs, and my arse measurement right.

Wouldn't pass for me at all, that far reach hehehe

In mines I was referring to the girl in the green dress@ the end of the pool..hehehe

Self-conscious, I see Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
#16 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct.
Fact check who's stalking who?

Did I, or did I not post in this thread 1st?

I don't mind stalkers I eat them for breakfast

Your nose is growing by the minute lil liar!

So are you saying you put up a photo to intentionally insult a board member? The body doesn't look remotely like mines, more of P-nation.. Not a insult

Is P here, nope!

So how am I stalking or bullying her, Chile Chile..
Fact check who's stalking who?

Did I, or did I not post in this thread 1st?

I don't mind stalkers I eat them for breakfast

Your nose is growing by the minute lil liar!

So are you saying you put up a photo to intentionally insult a board member? The body doesn't look remotely like mines, more of P-nation.. Not a insult

Is P here, nope!

So how am I stalking or bullying her, Chile Chile.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Lol you don’t get up my sleeves, im Just confused about your whole posting about being outted ..... when you are known in Houston for outting guys identities, been banned, came back as someone else because others shamed you about it, now you’re champagne again because it’s been a few years. Now you’re screaming that you are a victim lolz. Ok I’m done after this post I’m unsubscribing from this thread lol oh yeah I’m still with ~P Nation!!!!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...+outted&page=3
Obviously I do get up your sleeves,and
your nose just grew about 10 more inches..

Guys or Guy ? There's a difference..

You know what's funny, maybe I need to pull the original thread, that was my 1st report on seekp, outing me to CPS and LE.. That's where it all started from right?

The day I made my Alert is the same day I called someone a name in that thread. Now here's the difference me and P met, me and the other guy No!

Unsubscribe, cause all you have is story tells, and nothing to add of value.. hehehe
Also Keyword was "supposedly" in that thread if I did..
HEY! Y'all need to knock it off, please. You both know better.
Yes ma'am ...