Why is Trump So Upset? The Mueller Investigation Is Done

i think you need to chill out to the MAGA dance

enjoy!

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Thanks Waco. I get to see the unanimated version of MAGA girls in person for about $ 300.00 per hour. It usually costs me $ 600.00 because they spend the first hour talking about how they became hookers. Its the same old story. It used to be the preachers daughters, now its the MAGA daddy's daughters. Thank you and your fellow MAGA dads WK
Thanks Waco. I get to see the unanimated version of MAGA girls in person for about $ 300.00 per hour. It usually costs me $ 600.00 because they spend the first hour talking about how they became hookers. Its the same old story. It used to be the preachers daughters, now its the MAGA daddy's daughters. Thank you and your fellow MAGA dads WK Originally Posted by themystic

i pay $200. and i get the MAGA Dance happy ending.

i pay $200. and i get the MAGA Dance happy ending.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I love it. Im a little more financially affluent than you. I don't mind the upgrade for the better quality Trump daddys girl. Best pussy out there, Its like they are paying back daddy. Got to admit I love it
I love it. Im a little more financially affluent than you. I don't mind the upgrade for the better quality Trump daddys girl. Best pussy out there, Its like they are paying back daddy. Got to admit I love it Originally Posted by themystic

then why do you overpay to play?

i don't. Trump Economy! pussy is cheap and ready to work. historic lows for hooker employment.

MAGA Dance!