AG Barr Summation of Mueller Report

Like I’ve said before, a used douchebag beats Trump in 2020.

He isn’t making more friends and is more likely to incite more bad bahavior among his minions before the first Iowa caucus is gaveled in.

Republicans are in the fight of their lives. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Used douche bag hasn't even announced he/she is running
Are you throwing your hat in the ring??
Mueller doing a professional job??? I'd say no. he only did this to save his reputation.
Mueller doing a professional job??? I'd say no. he only did this to save his reputation. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
He did it to cover up for his friends in the FBI and DOJ. Why did he interview for the FBI job?
He did it to cover up for his friends in the FBI and DOJ. Why did he interview for the FBI job? Originally Posted by bambino

not likely with the other stuff now coming out about what went on with the FISA warrant.

I think he's smart enough to know which way the winds were blowing. the report did nothing to cover up for his friends.

He popped the collusion angle regarding the dossier. his friends are on the hook for their mis-behavior
not likely with the other stuff now coming out about what went on with the FISA warrant.

I think he's smart enough to know which way the winds were blowing. the report did nothing to cover up for his friends.

He popped the collusion angle regarding the dossier. his friends are on the hook for their mis-behavior Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It took all the air out of the room. He new long ago there was no collusion. He should have said it before the midterms. There’s actual evidence that Obama administration and Hillary colluded with foreign actors. Mueller turned a blind eye.
Peloci is on TV at this very moment doubling down.

She keeps saying....."show us the report".

The AG has said it will be out soon.

Personally, looking out her right this minute, I think she has already hit the Sauce this morning. Either that, or she's in the intermediate stages of dementia.

The Dems are going to ride this horse right off the cliff.

She keeps saying....."show us the report".

The AG has said it will be out soon.

Personally, looking out her right this minute, I think she has already hit the Sauce this morning. Either that, or she's in the intermediate stages of dementia.

The Dems are going to ride this horse right off the cliff. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I watched it. She’s going down hill. She’s trying to make the Vulcan sign with her hand but her fingers are stuck together
Mueller doing a professional job??? I'd say no. he only did this to save his reputation. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

With it being general knowledge the Russians were trying to help elect Trump, and all the bad apples lying about talking with Russians, then Mueller was more than generous in his report.
With it being general knowledge the Russians were trying to help elect Trump, and all the bad apples lying about talking with Russians, then Mueller was more than generous in his report. Originally Posted by bamscram
What general knowledge? The fact is Hillary bought a false Dossier provided by Steele and the Russians to derail Trump. That’s a fact that seems to escape you. But that’s no suprise.

The Dems are going to ride this horse right off the cliff. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I saw it and have the same evaluation.
With it being general knowledge the Russians were trying to help elect Trump, and all the bad apples lying about talking with Russians, then Mueller was more than generous in his report. Originally Posted by bamscram
The 1950s called. They want their Cold War back.
The 1950s called. They want their Cold War back. Originally Posted by gnadfly
This is one of my favorite memes....

What general knowledge? The fact is Hillary bought a false Dossier provided by Steele and the Russians to derail Trump. That’s a fact that seems to escape you. But that’s no suprise.( SIC) Originally Posted by bambino

No only CSPOT'S like you denied Russia tampered in the elections. . Has nothing to do with your fascination of Hillary.
The 1950s called. They want their Cold War back. Originally Posted by gnadfly
This is one of my favorite memes....

Originally Posted by lustylad

Why don't you guys sign up. They need more board warriors.
No only CSPOT'S like you denied Russia tampered in the elections. . Has nothing to do with your fascination of Hillary. Originally Posted by bamscram
Wrong. Every states attorney general or state person who was in charge of the national election for their state said the Russians did not tamper in the election. Every respective state overseer certified their election. Not one said the Russians tampered. Not one.