DATY?

So some people like to cuss and get man killer tuff on a forum.
They should go to a forum that enjoys that.
I am very DATY friendly, it feels good and is relaxing. I also love to perform DATY on other ladies. Kisses Claudia
  • WTF
  • 03-12-2010, 07:07 AM
So?

(Darn, I thought I was being ignored lol) Originally Posted by discreetgent

DG, unless you are following me around and posting behind me I am going to ignore you and your kind. It is really pretty simple. I had said in my orginial post that I do not even know how to use the ignore feature. I will not ignore you if you keep following me around pulling my tail.

So if you want to be ignored by me, quit posting in my shadow. If you do not care for me warning my brothers from Houston to be very careful posting in this forum as there are some trigger happy RTM posters and I THINK, you are one of them. Then I guess you can RTM me. I see nothing wrong with what I did.

I think I have found the new definition between a conservative and a liberal. A conservative and libertarian will fight their own battle on the internet. I knew I was always a fiscal conservative. A Barry Goldwater type, one that had no interest in worrying about what others did privately. Had I known that that liberal social view would spawn the thought in liberals that they should then be able to regulate truth, I would have had to think twice about that social stance. Your type has almost single handedly pushed me over to the bible thumping GOP.

I DO FIND IT STRANGE THAT YOU ARE FOLLOWING ME AROUND>< PULLING MY TAIL AND THEN WHEN I ASK YOU TO QUIT OR GO SOMEWHERE WHERE YOU WILL HAVE TO DEFEND YOUR VIEWS ON A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD.

YOU PULL THE ''i though you were ignoring me card.''
  • WTF
  • 03-12-2010, 07:16 AM
I am very DATY friendly, it feels good and is relaxing. I also love to perform DATY on other ladies. Kisses Claudia Originally Posted by ClaudiaCarter
Which brings up an intresting question.

Do you find that men or women, in general are better at DATY?
Women have smoother chins.
So?

(Darn, I thought I was being ignored lol) Originally Posted by discreetgent
No such luck
  • WTF
  • 03-12-2010, 08:19 AM
No such luck Originally Posted by pjorourke
All he has to do is quit following me around.
Do you find that men or women, in general are better at DATY? Originally Posted by WTF
You thinking of making some kind of change?
DG, unless you are following me around and posting behind me I am going to ignore you and your kind. It is really pretty simple. I had said in my orginial post that I do not even know how to use the ignore feature. I will not ignore you if you keep following me around pulling my tail. Originally Posted by WTF
Go to User CP, then select Edit Ignore List and then add me in. Glad to help.

So if you want to be ignored by me, quit posting in my shadow. If you do not care for me warning my brothers from Houston to be very careful posting in this forum as there are some trigger happy RTM posters and I THINK, you are one of them. Then I guess you can RTM me. I see nothing wrong with what I did.
I think the definition of ignored is confused here. You said you were ignoring me I said (best as I can remember in eccie) no such thing. When I had you on ignore on ASPD I did just that. I didn't see your posts and did my best not to respond when you were quoted. Warn your Houston friends? Ok. Why would I care?

Your type has almost single handedly pushed me over to the bible thumping GOP.
I suppose if you lived in a swing state like Florida that might worry me but for crying out loud you live in Texas one of the bluest of the blue states

Do you find that men or women, in general are better at DATY? Originally Posted by WTF

It all depends on who is pulling my tail; I meant hair; no wait no I didn’t……………..You can pull my tail anytime.

Why do you want to know this?

Anyway, it depends on the individual and my mood. Like you, variety is the spice of life!

Are you into threesomes; FMF that is?
Women have smoother chins. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
For real! Getting scraped by stubble down there is no fun.
  • WTF
  • 03-12-2010, 11:55 AM

I think the definition of ignored is confused here. You said you were ignoring me I said (best as I can remember in eccie) no such thing.

Originally Posted by discreetgent
I said I will ignore you....but you keep following me around. Therefore I will address you until you decide to leave me alone.

Warn your Houston friends? Ok. Why would I care?

Originally Posted by discreetgent
I do not know why you care. Why would you link a quote from RK addressing me. Because you don't care?

Just move on , we do not agree on much but I am and at a huge disadvantage in conversing with you as I do not hit the RTM button. I think you should only have a vagina to use that button. You obviously feel different. I have to many points to play around with people I have no respect for. I like to joke around and have fun on the board not worry about hurting somebody feelings at every turn. Now lets both move on.

Tell you what...you want to follow me and find out how I reall feel go to our old stomping grounds. http://www.eraps.net/forumdisplay.ph...Dollar-Hotties

I'll be glad to talk to you on equal footing.

One woman told me in confidence....years ago and not here so it's safe.

That when a woman went down on her for the first time she grabbed the woman's hair and helped direct her. She said she felt a rush of power over another woman and she reached the goal immediately. She blushed brightly when she told me this. I think she felt a bit of wonderment as to why she behaved that way.