Mental illness strikes again

Take six months to train at least. You probably haven't been in an altercation since first grade, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
You are right. Its been decades. I get along with people. I still wouldn't need to train. Ill like a bull. When I see Red MAGA hats I just charge. Be sure you run Scardy Cat LOL!!!!!!!
Levi I wouldn't do that to you Brother.
You are right. Its been decades. I get along with people. I still wouldn't need to train. Ill like a bull. When I see Red MAGA hats I just charge. Be sure you run Scardy Cat LOL!!!!!!!
Levi I wouldn't do that to you Brother. Originally Posted by themystic
How can an item of Political apparel piss you off? Then in the same breath you say you get along with people, lol. You prove time and time again you're hypocrite and a fraud.
Originally Posted by matchingmole
Thanks, I just bought 50 of them and are having 30 shipped individually to each of the local Democratic Committee offices and the other 20, 1 to each of the current crop of candidates(including the drop outs).

I'll be awaiting the reactions.

How can an item of Political apparel piss you off? Then in the same breath you say you get along with people, lol. You prove time and time again you're hypocrite and a fraud. Originally Posted by Levianon17
You prove that you take the internet way to serious. You are a typical punk who talks out his ass. Put your MAGA hat on and pretend how tough you are. You need help. You are trying to start a confrontation with me based on Internet babble.
Scardy Cat Levi. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would mop the floor with you. Cyber Space is like WWE!! LOL
You prove that you take the internet way to serious. You are a typical punk who talks out his ass. Put your MAGA hat on and pretend how tough you are. You need help. You are trying to start a confrontation with me based on Internet babble.
Scardy Cat Levi. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would mop the floor with you. Cyber Space is like WWE!! LOL Originally Posted by themystic
Hahahaha, I am not starting anything. Face it you're the scardy cat and besides that you don't have the vitality to do anything to me and you know it.
Hahahaha, I am not starting anything. Face it you're the scardy cat and besides that you don't have the vitality to do anything to me and you know it. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Levis an Immature Scardy Cat Scardy Cat Scardy Cat! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't pick on girls except for washed up hookers
Levis an Immature Scardy Cat Scardy Cat Scardy Cat! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't pick on girls except for washed up hookers Originally Posted by themystic
You're nothing dude. I guarantee it. Even a washed up hooker would be more than you can handle. The only thing you're capable of is playing on your Key Board and talking smack and you know it, lol.
themystic is a punk.

themystic is a punk.

Originally Posted by Redhot1960
Awww. That must be embarrassing for you to tell your friends a punk, punked you out like a school girl

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How can an item of Political apparel piss you off? Originally Posted by Levianon17
That's why he shouldn't be allowed to possess a firearm.
You're nothing dude. I guarantee it. Even a washed up hooker would be more than you can handle. The only thing you're capable of is playing on your Key Board and talking smack and you know it, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I expect ALL my whookers to be washed up.
  • Trey
  • 09-02-2019, 07:57 AM
That's why he shouldn't be allowed to possess a firearm. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You'd have to pass some pretty good background checks for that.
I expect ALL my whookers to be washed up. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You see YR Im giving her a compliment. I don't know why her white knights get so bent out of shape
He's talking about you,you dumb fuck.
He's talking about you,you dumb fuck. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Apparently, someone isn’t washed up.