Inject yourself with bleach, stick a black light up your asses...Trump has founds the cure for COVID-19!

Hit that lead shit a little more Levi. Light it up n smoke it lol Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Sorry but if you think life will return to what it was before this plandemic you're in for a rude awakening. There will something permanent that we'll have to contend with.
...I'm mixing 1/4 teaspoon of Clorox with my morning coffee, and tossing co-vid concerns to the wind..... Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Haven't you heard? UV light is the way to go now. They put in it near your brain and push it into your lungs. So for Republicans, they put it in orally, for Demonicrats rectally, which is where their brains are.
Another stupid post from the stupid, lying post people.
Haven't you heard? UV light is the way to go now. They put in it near your brain and push it into your lungs. So for Republicans, they put it in orally, for Demonicrats rectally, which is where their brains are. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
This isn’t far from the truth. Since the Fascists at YouTube disappeared the video: https://media.8kun.top/file_store/56...235178f1bf.mp4

https://apnews.com/b44f4531071e6204023f7b8e16f59d4b
So the conservative learning members of this forum’s answer to Trump’s ignorance, madness and flats out stupidities has been to deflect, deny and play what-about.

Since The opposition has come together behind Bidens, the tone among Trumpers has been to call him senile and mentally unstable. Dementia is the serious medical term most often coined by the so-called intelligentsia of this board.

What is it going to take for yous to admit that this fucking guy is a lunatic, liar and a fraud?

Yesterday, Trump suggested that Americans might kill the virus by injecting disinfectant into their bodies and hitting the insides of their bodies with strong UV
Lights or heat.

After picking themselves up off the floor, Trumps people had to quickly try and walk it back, but the stables genius refused to back off.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...20-4?r=US&IR=T

What say yous, o brilliant scientists of ECCIE?

I know there are a few of yous who present yourselves as amateur doctors and, judging from the posts, epidemiologists and public’s health expertise.

How’s abouts some cogent explanations for why the man who has saved 300 million from the virus would say such a thing and why yous still follow him?

https://twitter.com/David_Leavitt/st...twitter.com%2F

Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I read this and I can't believe there is anyone who is stupid enough to believe anything you write. We have no reason to believe that anything you say is true.

You are a clown, but you are not funny. You are like the clowns that scare people, but you are not scary either. You are fake.
Trumpy first said it was all a hoax. No, he didn't. That you believe such says much about the pablum you choose to swallow.

Then he recommended we all pray it away.

Now we inject disinfectants. No, he didn't. He made a query about using UV light as a disinfectant (not unlike how x-ray light waves are used to treat cancer). That you believe otherwise says much about the pablum you choose to swallow.

Think of all the morons out there that Trumpy panders to every day at these briefings. Guaranteed that someone will drink some bleach. The fish tank couple were dims. The Tide-pod crowd are Bernie types.

Originally Posted by JCM800
. .
Great topic, Hoehummer! Your only failing is to assume the legions of Trumptards on this site are endowed with functional cerebellums! Alas, this is not in the cards!
  • oeb11
  • 04-25-2020, 02:37 PM
You show your ignorance of the function of a cerebellum. .
And your profound hatred of anyone with a different Opinion.
Get some professional help - and take j66 with U!
You show your ignorance of the function of a cerebellum. .
And your profound hatred of anyone with a different Opinion.
Get some professional help - and take j66 with U! Originally Posted by oeb11
No needs to be so rude there, good buddy.

SM looks to have 41 posted reviews. Looks like he has all the professionals help he needs, eh?
Another stupid post from the stupid, lying post people. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Ok, what part of the Trump press conference was stupid?

Uh what part of the Trump press conference was a lie?

OK. Yous win, barley. Trump is a stupids liar. Hear that mixes well with Lysol.
There's not enough bleach in the world to clean up Creepy Joe's image CNN has issued death warrant #DropOutJoe
Living rent-free in their minds...
  • oeb11
  • 04-25-2020, 03:44 PM
Where are the #MeToo DPST's - conspicuously silent in their political adherence to the DPST narrative and worship of the Great Senile Leader!!!
Where are the #MeToo DPST's - conspicuously silent in their political adherence to the DPST narrative and worship of the Great Senile Leader!!! Originally Posted by oeb11

i was tempted to put "P" in there.