How Do Firstimers Get Verified To Be Able To Meet A Provider?

• Old-T
  • 08-15-2011, 02:11 PM
[quote=Wicked Milf;1567801]
While you may disagree with my opinion from a previous response. I'm going to disagree with yours as well. As I don't see eye to eye with you do on what you posted. And that's ok. We view things differently.
Doesn't make one or the other right or wrong.

I agree; if we all had the same thoughts on everything it would make for a very uninteresting and uninformative board.
Thank You Wicked for addressing my questions. and also to the previous posters as well.
Your welcome. I hope you find it useful.

Hobby safely & wisely.

Thank You Wicked for addressing my questions. and also to the previous posters as well. Originally Posted by delayed_action
Comparing me to Ted Bundy is uncalled for, period, dot, end of discussion.

BTW, it was the provider who told me that I didn't need to go through her screening process. I was willing to provide references and/or P411 information. I didn't ask her to accept my reputation alone. Also, it took me several years to build up a reputation on boards like this board. It's not like I sweet talked someone into a date under false pretenses. It was mutual respect on the behalf of both parties.

. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Many providers have also done this, and it has worked quite well with certain guys. I don't just assume because a guy has a board handle that he is legit, but when he has reviews of women I freaking know it's not hard to do the research lol. Employment can be faked, and checking an I.D. after a guy is already in a locked room is just pointless lol. What are you going to do with his license after he kills you?