For Eccieuser, why BLM is misguided

What the fuck, Tiny? You still think it's misguided?

Navy probes event featuring military dogs attacking ‘target’ in Kaepernick jersey

https://nypost.com/2020/08/02/navy-p...ernick-jersey/

NEWS
Navy probes event featuring military dogs attacking ‘target’ in Kaepernick jersey
By Kate Sheehy

August 2, 2020 | 7:04pm

The Navy on Sunday said it is investigating video footage that shows military dogs at a SEAL museum fundraiser being sicced on a male “target’’ wearing a Colin Kaepernick football jersey.

“Colin Kaepernick stand in Josh gets attacked by 5 Navy SEAL dogs for not standing during the National Anthem at a Navy SEAL Museum fundraiser,’’ says a posting next to the video.

The footage first surfaced on Instagram in January 2019 but only came to the Navy’s attention Sunday, according to the Naval Special Warfare Command in a tweet.

“The inherent message of this video is completely inconsistent with the values and ethos of Naval Special Warfare and the U.S. Navy,’’ wrote the command, which oversees the Navy’s special operations forces, including SEALS.

You and the one taking acting classes want to answer for this?

Wacky? Yes, I'm drunk. So?
  • oeb11
  • 08-02-2020, 08:46 PM
Get some Help - soon - Life can be better - 9500!
Sober up!

So guard dogs attacked someone in training wearing a k jersey - So What!!!!!!!!
find a real issue - such as any of the DPST platform marxist planks to debate.
Little, little shit.
  • oeb11
  • 08-02-2020, 08:49 PM
My, My - Please follow your own advice - find some Originality!!!!

and get some professional help.
Little, little shit.

Wacky? Yes, I'm drunk. So? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
So what's your point with this dumb ass thread, the dogs are racist? Dumb on you fucking lush.
  • oeb11
  • 08-02-2020, 08:53 PM
Does 9500 even now who the Mexican actor Cantinflas was???
Point is,

American Lives Matter

you fuckin' moron. His life matters.

And this is not my thread. Tiny's dumbass tried to call me out specifically. Chalk it up to the lushness, but you don't get it that GI's still think they can get away with such blatantly racist overtones.

The dogs don't know what it what from the jersey on the attack dummy. It was meant as a statement of intentional racism. You fuckin' dipshit. Jeez!

You little, little shit.
  • Tiny
  • 08-02-2020, 10:12 PM

Navy probes event featuring military dogs attacking ‘target’ in Kaepernick jersey Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Absolutely it's misguided. BLM should be focusing on issues that would truly make a difference in the quality of life of Black Americans, instead of creating an excuse for White Millenials to take to the streets and throw Molotov cocktails.

The video is appalling. It's not just the idea that someone would sic dogs on someone who took a knee during the national anthem, but the idea that you'd sic dogs on a black person for peacefully protesting. It makes you think of lynchings and Jim Crow.

The display was put on by a nonprofit organization. If they want to do this shit, then they should be able to. And if the Navy is able to jerk their access to Seal memorabilia or exert some pressure to make the nonprofit fire the offending parties, that would make sense as well.
Ranky, Fascism shows all fingers and has no facade.
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Fascist burn books and destroy iconography they disagree with.

Wacky? Yes, I'm drunk. So? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

as usual you left out this part .. the next sentence ..

“We are investigating the matter fully, and initial indications are that there were no active duty Navy personnel or equipment involved with this independent organization’s event.’’

here is the video

https://twitter.com/BillyCorben/stat...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

and the fact that the museum is a private non-profit that is not directly associated with the Navy
as usual you left out this part .. the next sentence ..

“We are investigating the matter fully, and initial indications are that there were no active duty Navy personnel or equipment involved with this independent organization’s event.’’

here is the video

https://twitter.com/BillyCorben/stat...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

and the fact that the museum is a private non-profit that is not directly associated with the Navy Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

spaz9500 is sooooo busted. he likes leaving out fact that don't square with his narrative. (bad racist people in the navy)
  • oeb11
  • 08-03-2020, 09:32 AM
Point is,

American Lives Matter

you fuckin' moron. His life matters.

And this is not my thread. Tiny's dumbass tried to call me out specifically. Chalk it up to the lushness, but you don't get it that GI's still think they can get away with such blatantly racist overtones.

The dogs don't know what it what from the jersey on the attack dummy. It was meant as a statement of intentional racism. You fuckin' dipshit. Jeez!

You little, little shit.
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Wrong - 9500- OBLM !!!
- don't stray from teh DNC narrative.

for Shame!