Soft or Hard?

wallets, that is. Ha, I just like a guy that's smart. The only physical characteristic that seems to be a consistent turn on for me is a bald head. There is just something so masculine about it. Yummy!
wallets, that is. Ha, I just like a guy that's smart. The only physical characteristic that seems to be a consistent turn on for me is a bald head. There is just something so masculine about it. Yummy! Originally Posted by heidilynnla
I'ver been balled since I was 16! I just hope I never thin on top due to rubbing on the head board all the time! LOL
Heidi. . . I might not be smart but little short fella is bald. Does that count?
Heidi. . . I might not be smart but little short fella is bald. Does that count? Originally Posted by shorty
I love em bald on both ends. Better to lick you, my dear!
Only if I can lick you first, Heidi.
I love em bald on both ends. Better to lick you, my dear! Originally Posted by heidilynnla
I just might be your guy.
Cool, perhaps I should offer a bald and bald discount, lol! Sexy
Heidi. . . What about a 2 for 1 bald discount?
Shorty, do you have a bald head?...X2?
Do you like redheads? lol
Nope! Full of hair but other head and boys are bald. Does that count, Heidi?
Heidi. . .I like all hair colors as long as its not jet black or hot pink lol! Don't even mind the occasional landing strip to land on.
If you shave the big head, you get a discount, lol.
If you shave the big head, you get a discount, lol. Originally Posted by heidilynnla
I always get a boner when a provider uses the words "HEAD" and "DISCOUNT" in the same sentence! LOL