Pics From Hunter's Laptop

heard this, heard that, yada yada yada. Nothing illegal transpired. It "looks" bad because of a Biden name on a Chinese investment. Trump spun this as a horrible illegal Chinese affair. Trumptards ate it up as usual... Originally Posted by royamcr
Actually, lying on the gun form was a federal crime. His wife throwing the gun away inside a gun free zone...another felony. Carrying his dead brother's badge which he flipped out on occasion was probably a felony, definitely a misdemeanor. Driving under the influence...how many times did he do that?
There is no way to prove that he was on drugs when he signed that form. His wife isn't hunter.
There is no way to prove that he was on drugs when he signed that form. His wife isn't hunter. Originally Posted by royamcr

Is that what the form asks "are you on drugs at this moment"? Do you know that for a fact or does the form ask about a history of drug use? In that case, he would have lied. So until we know the answer to that question, we don't know if he committed THAT particular crime or not. And you aren't the least bit curious why a wife would take his gun and throw it in a dumpster? That is a crime and in a normal investigation of that crime, she would be asked "why did you do that"? I sure would like to hear the answer to that question and an explanation of why she isn't being charged if she isn't? Have others been charged for doing just that?

That picture of his teeth is a crime!
There is no way to prove that he was on drugs when he signed that form. His wife isn't hunter. Originally Posted by royamcr
You're just willfully ignorant and are grasping at straws to remain that way.
Is that what the form asks "are you on drugs at this moment"? Do you know that for a fact or does the form ask about a history of drug use? In that case, he would have lied. So until we know the answer to that question, we don't know if he committed THAT particular crime or not. And you aren't the least bit curious why a wife would take his gun and throw it in a dumpster? That is a crime and in a normal investigation of that crime, she would be asked "why did you do that"? I sure would like to hear the answer to that question and an explanation of why she isn't being charged if she isn't? Have others been charged for doing just that?

That picture of his teeth is a crime! Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Maybe a dishonorable discharge from the Military precludes you from purchasing a firearm. If so, he lied about that too.
A dishonorable discharge does preclude you. I don't think they actually dishonorably discharge officers. You lose your commission. Barleycorn might know.

Edit:
A US Treasury decision states that even though an officer is dismissed rather than dishonorably discharged, the phrase "discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions" is broad enough to include a dismissal rendered for an officer by a general court-martial, and thus a dismissed officer is also prohibited from possessing firearms or ammunition under federal law, in the same manner as a dishonorably discharged enlisted person.

see below. you don't need to be fucked up right at that moment (or not lol) to bald faced lie about his usage. to say he wasn't "high" when he signed that form and thus not guilty of lying is a false justification for his misinformation on that form.

the man's own recount of his issues including this new book this asshole put out is proof he lied. he's admitting he was fucked up on tons of substances to the point he had "crack teeth".

BAHHAAA

Actually, lying on the gun form was a federal crime. His wife throwing the gun away inside a gun free zone...another felony. Carrying his dead brother's badge which he flipped out on occasion was probably a felony, definitely a misdemeanor. Driving under the influence...how many times did he do that? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

that's a lot of felonies .. most people would be indicted for all that shit by now .. but most people's Daddy isn't prez ..
Jesus, I dunno what's more bewildering:

The actual story
The people hounding for "Justice"
Or the people making excuses for Hunter
Gaston, I'm not making any excuses for Hunter. If my dad was a career politician, I would be fucked up too because I would know daddy would save me from whatever dumb shit I did. But he has nothing to do with serving in an advisory role or any other role in the White House.

There is no nepotism going on like Trump did with his kids while POTUS. I think it is fair to say that Eric, Don Jr. Jared and Ivanka had no fucking clue what they were doing other than to say "yes sir" and then go take a nap and not do shit. What resume did those spoiled brats have to be "advisors" to the president? Real estate developer experience with daddy doesn't exactly count as far as being qualified for an oval office position.
There is no nepotism going on like Trump did with his kids while POTUS. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You're not comparing the "Trump kids" to Hunter are you?

EVERYONE of the "Trump kids" had been in business roles and providing business advice to Mr. Trump long before he decided to run for public office of any kind. In addition to that ... Mrs. Trump owns her own business separate from her husbands and she is also skilled in the foreign language area with an ability to provide her husband insight into what foreigners are saying in their native language while he is standing there. They were ALL business people, foreign and domestic, before the "old Man" ran for office.

Why was Hunter kicked out of the military?

Before you go bloviating and shooting off your mouth you really should learn something about the topic.
Actually, lying on the gun form was a federal crime. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
RB....please try to remember .... you are responding to someone who doesn't know anything about "the law" and really doesn't care.

He's in that crowd who believes that a red light means accelerate through the intersection.

Before you go bloviating and shooting off your mouth you really should learn something about the topic. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Sometimes I wonder if he even has a city college degree.
Sometimes I wonder if he even has a city college degree. Originally Posted by gnadfly
six months of business school where they teach you typing, short hand and punch cards maybe Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
here- I think it was "business college"

there used to be as place in town called "draughon's business college"
here- I think it was "business college"

there used to be as place in town called "draughon's business college" Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Trump University.
Trump University. Originally Posted by bambino
There were standards imposed for entrance.

The word is on the "preppy" schools is getting in and getting out with the paper is all that is needed from a social/political point of view to land a good job. The quality of the education is not the determining factor or the grade point average upon graduating. It is simply having entered and graduated. It is in effect affirmative action.