She is out of YOUR League or is she?

Or a Burk and London grudge f**k!!
Or a Burk and London grudge f**k!! Originally Posted by shorty
Jello Wrestling match with you and I as referees? London has Naomi in her corner and Burk will have CiaoBitchezz in his corner! (Fight Fire with Fire!)
As they both don't like a man packing a little I would love that. Now how would it sound? OUCH THAT HURTS. GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME. Or. How about some head?
As they both don't like a man packing a little I would love that. Now how would it sound? OUCH THAT HURTS. GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME. Or. How about some head? Originally Posted by burkalini
I figured it would go like this:

Hey she grabed my dick.... do it again!

Hey he pulled my hair..... do it again!

Hey she bit me.... I like that!

Hey he spanked me.... I like that!

LOL
My goal would be. SHE SHUT UP!!! I don't believe it. lol
My goal would be. SHE SHUT UP!!! I don't believe it. lol Originally Posted by burkalini
Lmfao! I knew that was why you wouldn't pass LOL!!! I would be offended if I didn't like giving head - Just saying.
My goal would be. SHE SHUT UP!!! I don't believe it. lol Originally Posted by burkalini
Now what would you do to have that happen? ( I've got to be the best straight man in the world!) LOL
SL. . . I see a profitable future with us being referees and promoters of Burk taking on Naomi and London. Now what are we going to call this bout, SL? I see this getting as big as WrestleMania and making millions.
Drum Roll>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dick in mouth
SL. . . I see a profitable future with us being referees and promoters of Burk taking on Naomi and London. Now what are we going to call this bout, SL? I see this getting as big as WrestleMania and making millions. Originally Posted by shorty
Ahhhh the possibities are endless!
LOL! TFF Shorty. Hey, Nothing's bigger than wrestlemania! Yes I am a fan .
Lmfao! I knew that was why you wouldn't pass LOL!!! I would be offended if I didn't like giving head - Just saying. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Wasn't it Burk who said "Pass on the kissing, just give me head!"
Wasn't it Burk who said "Pass on the kissing, just give me head!" Originally Posted by Still Looking
He's not a fan of kissing anyway.. lol. So no I'm not offended lol.
He's not a fan of kissing anyway.. lol. So no I'm not offended lol. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I'm a big fan of kissing. Soft lips and everything. I just hold that for my real life.
I'm a big fan of kissing. Soft lips and everything. I just hold that for my real life. Originally Posted by burkalini
Well I meant to say - "Kissing providers". oOPS