Why are ty hey charging the parents in the Michigan school shooting?

I'm kind of surprised this did not happen more often when I was a kid.

I went to a really large high school in Texas. I can't even keep track of all of the damn cliques that school had. Anyway, the goth kids were pretty much treated like shit so I don't even know where they congregated together with each other on campus to avoid people. The girls paid no attention to them, and the dudes just acted like they weren't even there. Looking back, I'm kind of surprised some of them didn't get together and decide to mow down some people at the school. Or maybe they did, and just never followed through with it. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
When my brother was in the third grade, he had a very popular teacher who I had a couple of years earlier. At least we thought she was popular. This was at a rural school with a student population of about 110. One day, a friend of my brother came into the classroom, pulled out a revolver, and started firing at the teacher. He missed all six times. We never found out why but he was never seen again. The family left the town about a month later. For the record, this was the 1960s.
  • WTF
  • 12-04-2021, 04:37 PM
When my brother was in the third grade, he had a very popular teacher who I had a couple of years earlier. At least we thought she was popular. This was at a rural school with a student population of about 110. One day, a friend of my brother came into the classroom, pulled out a revolver, and started firing at the teacher. He missed all six times. . Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Did this friend grow up and have a bit part in Pulp Fiction?
Did this friend grow up and have a bit part in Pulp Fiction? Originally Posted by WTF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DLVojdo8Qk
  • WTF
  • 12-04-2021, 04:52 PM
Far from a legal expert here, but what came to mind was the judge in the Chauvin case tacking on additional charges. Committing a heinous crime in full view of a child.

At the sentencing, I think.

Totally different circumstances, but my point being that it's not as binary as a win or loss. Almost like adding points after the last whistle because the other team sucked so bad.

Am I reading your question correctly? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I was talking more of the general rule instead of the rare exception. I believe those would be considered Prop bets.
I was talking more of the general rule instead of the rare exception. I believe those would be considered Prop bets. Originally Posted by WTF
I took Bama tonight with the points. No prop bets.
When my brother was in the third grade, he had a very popular teacher who I had a couple of years earlier. At least we thought she was popular. This was at a rural school with a student population of about 110. One day, a friend of my brother came into the classroom, pulled out a revolver, and started firing at the teacher. He missed all six times. We never found out why but he was never seen again. The family left the town about a month later. For the record, this was the 1960s. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Damn. I wonder how long that teacher lived with that kind of luck. I would guess she lived a long life because if it was her time to go soon, that would have definitely been the day... and out of morbid curiosity, I wonder what happened to that kid. If you do crazy shit like that when you are that young, it makes me wonder what the fuck you are capable of doing when you are an adult.
When my brother was in the third grade, he had a very popular teacher who I had a couple of years earlier. At least we thought she was popular. This was at a rural school with a student population of about 110. One day, a friend of my brother came into the classroom, pulled out a revolver, and started firing at the teacher. He missed all six times. We never found out why but he was never seen again. The family left the town about a month later. For the record, this was the 1960s. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
is that the earliest known school shooting??
  • WTF
  • 12-04-2021, 06:24 PM
I took Bama tonight with the points. No prop bets. Originally Posted by bambino
Nice...don't tell Lexy you have to make that bet before the game starts
Nice...don't tell Lexy you have to make that bet before the game starts Originally Posted by WTF
Took WF +7 against Pitt the night
Gotta feel for Georgia fans a bit. They thought it was their year. The so called experts told them that it was their year. Then Bama comes knocking on your door and you get the same thing they always give you - an ass whoopin. And then you probably make the college playoffs, and your hangover briefly goes away, and then you get that same ass whoopin you just received a month earlier by the same damn team.

It's gotta suck being the SEC stepchild to Bama all of the time. You know you're a part of the family, but not really. You just want a slice of the pie for once, but Saban doesn't share any of that pie with his SEC competition when it matters most.
is that the earliest known school shooting?? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Probably not but I had already moved on to Junior High when that happened. Like I said, we (at least the children) never heard what happened to that family or kid. He would be about 58 years old now.
I'm kind of surprised this did not happen more often when I was a kid. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
It happened last year!
is that the earliest known school shooting?? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
A difference is that there was not a Juvenile Code for many states, if not most, and LE and school districts had a different set of rules (written and unwritten) than has been implemented (and "enhanced") by the Liberal Democrats over the years.

Also parents had a more supportive role in the school systems with the school systems (and teachers) accepting and inviting their support and recognition that for the most part the "problem" was the students and not the faculty.

There seems to be a sea change beginning and Covid19 drives it.

The derangement driving the current disaster is painfully obvious on this board as merely a scratching of the surface. The Whiners on here can't even tie their shoes, much less run a one-car funeral. They can name-call, ridicule, and lie. That's it!
Just so WTFDoIKnow gets the message ...this is my "Bible"!

• WTF
  • 12-05-2021, 06:57 AM
Just so WTFDoIKnow gets the message ...this is my "Bible"!

Originally Posted by LexusLover
LexyLiar...your obsession with me though flattering is a bit creepy.

oeb did a similar thing where he injected DPST into every post. Is that your plan here counselor? To mention me in every post?

Interesting how you have already jumped the gun and convicted this couple without even a trial.

It seems you are now in the prediction business. Congratulations.