Ex-Army Generals Fear Insurrection or 'Civil War' in 2024

Oh you trumptards, if only you pathetically ignorant retards could read, Trump hates you, the undeducated minority

tru,
Can you even imagine how funny it would be to see a civil war in this country? It would be awesome watching those idiots on the news. I wouldn't even know whether I was watching an actual fucking war or the Special Olympics.

Talk about some pure comedy gold if I was ever fortunate enough to witness that level of pure stupidity and ineptitude in a war with retards trying to kill each other and they're not even sure why they are there because they just watch way too much Fox or CNN news and realize it was a bad idea before their head is blown off. LOL

Oh you trumptards, if only you pathetically ignorant retards could read, Trump hates you, the undeducated minority Originally Posted by tobias1988
Yup. He loves their votes, support and money though. Those fools who were dumb enough to storm the capitol were probably funny as hell to him. Like he gave a flying fuck about a single one of those idiots. He wasn't there for a simple reason - plain common sense, which many of his followers don't have. He capitalizes on his simpletons big time for solely that reason. They don't understand his bullshit con man act, but the rest of us do; hence, one term and get the fuck out orange bozo the clown.
Such pussies Originally Posted by tobias1988
... Your friend Sleepy Joe Biden got
poll numbers in the shithouse and has been a
sad disaster to this point.

Yet, I look about the forum here and I can't seem
to find ANYONE who voted for him.
Nobody will admit it.

... Ya might wanna concern yerself with THAT
instead of your insults, mate.

#### Salty
  • WTF
  • 12-22-2021, 06:09 AM
... Your friend Sleepy Joe Biden got
poll numbers in the shithouse and has been a
sad disaster to this point.

Yet, I look about the forum here and I can't seem
to find ANYONE who voted for him.
Nobody will admit it.

... Ya might wanna concern yerself with THAT
instead of your insults, mate.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
81 million voted for him...many in this forum.

What is your point?

As far as Biden being a disaster...the stock market is booming.
And we’re gonna see record economic growth over the last quarter. Well Fox viewers won’t see it because it’ll never make that channel. And they wouldn’t understand it if they did show it.
And we’re gonna see record economic growth over the last quarter... Originally Posted by NoirMan

How did the last 3 quarters work for ya?
Civil War... Lets get it over with! NOW!
81 million voted for him...many in this forum.

What is your point?

As far as Biden being a disaster...the stock market is booming. Originally Posted by WTF
... You didn't address me first line. That Biden's
poll numbers are in the shithouse - and get WORSE
every day.... PBS (that's the channel with Sesamee Streets
and that Mister Rodger bloke) got a poll out that shows
Biden is surely sinking with Latino voters.
Go take a look.

A lot of the voters are NOT in the Stock Markets.
They might have 401-K and what-not in Mutual Funds,
but their day-to-day lives are BADLY IMPACTED by
The HIGHER COSTS for everything.

Now THAT - is a DISASTER!

### Salty
"Ex-Army Generals Fear Insurrection or 'Civil War' in 2024"

That... is... exactly... what they want.
They have gamed that scenario out and strongly believe they can win it.

Professor of Clinical Psychiatry Who Studied the Psychology of Totalitarianism: ‘This is How We Win’

"...They are desperately trying to provoke a civil war or a violent revolution, because they can control that..."
Lotta keyboard courage on here.
The Antifa-BLM crowd are viewed as dangerous by many mainstream people because they are willing to commit large scale violent acts repeatedly in the same place, and concurrently in several to many other places. They did so in 2020. We saw it every night on the News. Some saw it in person.

However, there is a vast number of "regular" folks who generally eschew violence as a solution, except when pressed en extremis. These are folks who raise their kids to know right from wrong . . .and they see much of what happened in 2020 as dead wrong.

These are people who are registered voters that vote only once on election day. They purchase goods and services with money they have earned through work. These are the strength of our Nation. They are on both sides of the Red/Blue, Liberal/Conservative spectrum. Those folks standing with guns on their front porch in Missouri last year were not ignorant Trumpist conservative rednecks, . . . not the stereotype portrayed by the liberal left. They were relatively liberal professionals afraid of a mob on their front street.

And America is full of main-stream folks much like them.
That it spot on.

The Antifa-BLM crowd are viewed as dangerous by many mainstream people because they are willing to commit large scale violent acts repeatedly in the same place, and concurrently in several to many other places. They did so in 2020. We saw it every night on the News. Some saw it in person.

However, there is a vast number of "regular" folks who generally eschew violence as a solution, except when pressed en extremis. These are folks who raise their kids to know right from wrong . . .and they see much of what happened in 2020 as dead wrong.

These are people who are registered voters that vote only once on election day. They purchase goods and services with money they have earned through work. These are the strength of our Nation. They are on both sides of the Red/Blue, Liberal/Conservative spectrum. Those folks standing with guns on their front porch in Missouri last year were not ignorant Trumpist conservative rednecks, . . . not the stereotype portrayed by the liberal left. They were relatively liberal professionals afraid of a mob on their front street.

And America is full of main-stream folks much like them. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Can you even imagine how funny it would be to see a civil war in this country? It would be awesome watching those idiots on the news. I wouldn't even know whether I was watching an actual fucking war or the Special Olympics... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I see nothing funny about it. I presume you realize that many participants would be former and active military as well as people who've grown up hunting in the cold and wet woods with high powered rifles since childhood.

If you are much into history, you may recall brother against brother in the Civil War and militias being a big part of the Revolutionary War. If not, here's a picture to jog your memory banks:

I see nothing funny about it.

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

American Exceptionalism and the Entitlement State

https://www.nationalaffairs.com/publ...itlement-state

The modern welfare state has a distinctly European pedigree. Naturally enough, the architecture of the welfare state was designed and developed with European realities in mind, the most important of which were European beliefs about poverty. Thanks to their history of Old World feudalism, with its centuries of rigid class barriers and attendant lack of opportunity for mobility based on merit, Europeans held a powerful, continentally pervasive belief that ordinary people who found themselves in poverty or need were effectively stuck in it — and, no less important, that they were stuck through no fault of their own, but rather by an accident of birth. (Whether this belief was entirely accurate is another story, though beside the point: This was what people perceived and believed, and at the end of the day those perceptions shaped the formation and development of Europe's welfare states.) The state provision of old-age pensions, unemployment benefits, and health services — along with official family support and other household-income guarantees — served a multiplicity of purposes for European political economies, not the least of which was to assuage voters' discontent with the perceived shortcomings of their countries' social structures through a highly visible and explicitly political mechanism for broadly based and compensatory income redistribution.

The road to our modern welfare state traces its way through northern Europe, most notably through Bismarck's social-insurance legislation in late 19th-century Germany, Sweden's pioneering "social democracy" policies during the interwar period, and Britain's 1942 "Beveridge Report," which offered the embattled nation a vision of far-reaching and generous social-welfare guarantees after victory.
ILets all tone it down here. Serious talk of a Civil War is not productive to working through our differences or convincing someone to come over to your own way of thinking.

A brutal civil war reduced the cities of Athens and Sparta to third tier status and destroyed classic Greek culture for two hundred years (or so) around 410 BC. A Civil War in the USA today would leave about everyone in much worse shape than just now and both China and Russia would dominate the rest of the world with harsh oppression.

I would much rather conduct actions in the arena of ideas. That is why I participate in this forum even though I don't do much else in the Hobby World.