The walls are closing in on Hillary, Obama, DNC, Deep State

Hillary Clinton 1) funded an dirty tricks operation to sabotage the Trump campaign before the 2016 election by inventing a Trump/Russia collusion hoax using a network of federal officials working in tandem with her own vey well paid political operatives and a willing Fake News Media 2) She continued the dirty tricks operation and STEPPED IT UP after Trump won the election and 3) even after Trump assumed office her network of operatives continued the dirty tricks campaign, continuing activity up to and including electronically spying on Trump from withing the Oval Office.

And Obama, Biden, Rice, Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Strzok...they all knew what was going on. They were helping to enable and facilitate it. None of them were fooled by Clinton's dirty trick operation. And Durham has the evidence to prove it.
Dude, do you really think that guy is married? He calls everyone a fraud for a reason. He just likes to project.

I didn't need my bullshit easy "A" psychology elective class in undergrad to know that. What wife do you think would ever let her husband spend every waking minute of his day doing his illogical shit 7 days a week? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Which one?
... Originally Posted by LexusLover

We'll keep it simple. The one that supplies public housing on that Pennsylvania place in DC.
Too good for him...

moving on.
Hillary Clinton 1) funded an dirty tricks operation to sabotage the Trump campaign before the 2016 election by inventing a Trump/Russia collusion hoax using a network of federal officials working in tandem with her own vey well paid political operatives and a willing Fake News Media 2) She continued the dirty tricks operation and STEPPED IT UP after Trump won the election and 3) even after Trump assumed office her network of operatives continued the dirty tricks campaign, continuing activity up to and including electronically spying on Trump from with.

And Obama, Biden, Rice, Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Strzok...they all knew what was going on. They were helping to enable and facilitate it. None of them were fooled by Clinton's dirty trick operation. And Durham has the evidence to prove it. Originally Posted by bambino
All true, but they’ll be no repercussions for any of them. They’ll continue to sip their Chateau Lafite in Martha’s Vineyard and Manhattan penthouses, while some steel worker rots in prison without trial for walking between velvet ropes at the capital building. It’s getting to the point that the only thing that will make a difference is going full King Louis on the so-called elites.
All true, but they’ll be no repercussions for any of them. They’ll continue to sip their Chateau Lafite in Martha’s Vineyard or a Manhattan penthouse, while some steel worker rots in prison without trial for walking between velvet ropes at the capital building. It’s getting to the point that the only thing that will make a difference is going full King Louis on the so-called elites. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
On Jan 6, 2020?

Were yinz there?
You heard it here first!!

https://t.me/rrndaily/189450
I didn't "hear" anything. You realize this is a board that requires typing and reading, right?
Durham lol n omg n wtf. How long has he been wasting tax payers money and doesn't have shit.

How many of trumpy friends have been indicted lol n omg n wtf
a bunch
I didn't need my bullshit easy "A" psychology elective class in undergrad to know that. What wife do you think would ever let her husband spend every waking minute of his day doing his illogical shit 7 days a week? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Actually, a lot of them would. What do you think marriage is ?

It's not appropriate to question whether a 35 year marriage exists, or whether Salty is an Australian. Unless you stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.

It's not appropriate to question whether a 35 year marriage exists, or whether Salty is an Australian. Unless you stayed at a Holiday Inn Express. Originally Posted by VitaMan

did you short Holiday Inn stock?

BAAHHAAAAAAA

It's not appropriate to question whether a 35 year marriage exists, or whether Salty is an Australian. Unless you stayed at a Holiday Inn Express. Originally Posted by VitaMan

Ok. Enough. You are an apologist for liars. I'm sure hitler would have appreciated your enlightened centrist bullshit.