Biden Bicycle Tour

Harris is pissed, She thought it was her job to pedal her ass all over town Originally Posted by tman1847

Harris is pissed because the slunt knows the only way she'll ever be president is if Brandon croaks before he's voted out in 2024.
Trump the merciful and compassionate

In a rare moment of goodwill, Trump expressed concern for President Joe Biden after he fell off his bicycle: 'I hope he's ok'

https://news.yahoo.com/rare-moment-g...150545603.html

• Donald Trump expressed concern for Joe Biden after he fell off his bicycle.
  • In a rare moment of goodwill, Trump said he hoped the president was okay after the "scary" fall.
  • Trump's kinder moment came amid a speech that was largely critical of his successor.
Former President Donald Trump expressed sympathy for President Joe Biden after he fell off his bicycle, in a rare moment of goodwill between the two political rivals.

"I hope he has recovered because, as you know, he fell off his bicycle today," Trump said of Biden while speaking at his American Freedom Tour in Memphis, Tennessee, on Saturday.

"No, I'm serious. I hope he's okay. He fell off a bicycle," Trump said after the crowd responded with laughter.

Trump then joked: "I make this pledge to you today: I will never ever ride a bicycle."

"But no, we do hope that Biden's okay because that was a hard fall, that was scary. That was a hard. Did anybody see it? Well, we wish him well in that respect."

Trump's brief moment of concern for Biden came amid a largely critical speech of his successor.

After discussing the bicycle incident, Trump immediately launched into criticisms of Biden's foreign policy, particularly his approach toward Russian President Vladimir Putin and the US withdrawal from Afghanistan last year.

On Saturday night, Trump had appeared to mock Biden's fall when he shared a fake video on his Truth Social account that showed him hitting Biden in the head with a golf ball and causing him to fall off his bike.

The 79-year-old president fell off his bike on Saturday morning while riding near his home in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, but quickly got up and said he was "good.

He appeared uninjured when standing up after the incident.
Trump the merciful and compassionate

In a rare moment of goodwill, Trump expressed concern for President Joe Biden after he fell off his bicycle: 'I hope he's ok'

https://news.yahoo.com/rare-moment-g...150545603.html

• Donald Trump expressed concern for Joe Biden after he fell off his bicycle.
  • In a rare moment of goodwill, Trump said he hoped the president was okay after the "scary" fall.
  • Trump's kinder moment came amid a speech that was largely critical of his successor.
Former President Donald Trump expressed sympathy for President Joe Biden after he fell off his bicycle, in a rare moment of goodwill between the two political rivals.

"I hope he has recovered because, as you know, he fell off his bicycle today," Trump said of Biden while speaking at his American Freedom Tour in Memphis, Tennessee, on Saturday.

"No, I'm serious. I hope he's okay. He fell off a bicycle," Trump said after the crowd responded with laughter.

Trump then joked: "I make this pledge to you today: I will never ever ride a bicycle."

"But no, we do hope that Biden's okay because that was a hard fall, that was scary. That was a hard. Did anybody see it? Well, we wish him well in that respect."

Trump's brief moment of concern for Biden came amid a largely critical speech of his successor.

After discussing the bicycle incident, Trump immediately launched into criticisms of Biden's foreign policy, particularly his approach toward Russian President Vladimir Putin and the US withdrawal from Afghanistan last year.

On Saturday night, Trump had appeared to mock Biden's fall when he shared a fake video on his Truth Social account that showed him hitting Biden in the head with a golf ball and causing him to fall off his bike.

The 79-year-old president fell off his bike on Saturday morning while riding near his home in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, but quickly got up and said he was "good.

He appeared uninjured when standing up after the incident. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Good at what?
Good at what? Originally Posted by Levianon17

falling down.

bahhahahaaaa
theres a video of trump's golf ball hitting biden on his bike falling down.

a clean version has not shown up on youtube.
falling down.

bahhahahaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
... Biden hasn't just fallen off the bike.

He's fallen farther than that - and surely taken
America down with him...

### Salty
... Biden hasn't just fallen off the bike.

He's fallen farther than that - and surely taken
America down with him...

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

by the power of America First we shall be reborn!!!
... They already got a name for him for the Historical books:

"BIDEN the DESTROYER"...

### Salty
falling down.

bahhahahaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That's about it.
Anyone else see Biden wreck on the bicycle. He has gotten to a point where his actions are no longer funny. Moving forward lets be nice to him. We all hvve family members at the end of their life that act in similar ways. Originally Posted by scat_R_bate
I think it was more likely deceptively edited. Seems like they probably blanked out the part where someone asked him if he could show us his plan to stop crashing the economy.
theres a video of trump's golf ball hitting biden on his bike falling down.

a clean version has not shown up on youtube. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
https://twitter.com/i/status/1538244937153753088