Trump legal going ons

Taking a longer indicates they did not do a half-assed job of it.

BTW, you seem to have acquired a serious case of Melania Underwear Derangement Syndrome. Her underwear is living in your head rent-free. Let it go. Or maybe she would send you a used pair, if you make a contribution to the Trump slush fund, err, PAC. Originally Posted by brasil
No, that would be the FBI during the raid Sir. I'm guessing mmmm 7 hours wroth of sniffing and trying them on Sir.

mmmm I think I know why they never raided Bill Clinton for Doc's he took
and someone may want to check them J. Edgar Hoover FBI director stories again
No, that would be the FBI during the raid Sir. I'm guessing mmmm 7 hours wroth of sniffing and trying them on Sir.

mmmm I think I know why they never raided Bill Clinton for Doc's he took
and someone may want to check them J. Edgar Hoover FBI director stories again Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
So they played in the undie drawer of a Russian hooker…..

A lot of you guys would pay big bucks to do that.

elg……

elg…… Originally Posted by elghund
shhhh don't tell the others in this thread
someone or the warrant stated "storage area only", "do not go into... ".
and now being told over 9 hours ta grab 19 box's and get out

So how much should she bill em for the good time ????
1K a hour for each agent ????

elg…… Originally Posted by elghund
Lookswise, she's like a 13 on the Upset scale.....
Of course, it's so fucking bad around here.... KeeeRyste..... Hillary is a fuckin 3 outta 10 in these parts.... and I'm told Hillary offers a complete Cunt Wife Experience.....
Gentlemen we are starting to get off the threads intended subject
the raid for doc's. wondering is Russia and Ukraine gate the Doc's they wanted. I can see FBI want them re hidden.
Poor Donald says he was framed. This reminds me of Cheech and Chong’s Up in Smoke court scene lol
FBI had released to news some pics. So FBI is now guilty of every think they trying to nail someone for ... Who in the FIB rhat did this crime will be handled like Hunters laptop
FBI had released to news some pics. So FBI is now guilty of every think they trying to nail someone for ... Who in the FIB rhat did this crime will be handled like Hunters laptop Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
What does Hunter’s ANYTHING have to do with this thread? Constantly going off topic here.
FBI was in fear some doc's would get into wrong hands. But are now guilty of leak

how about

will FBI leak thank you note from Putin

Dear FBI
Unlike where Obama keeps his Doc's, so we got all we cared about. We could not safely get into area you raided. So thanks for the pics in the news. A few names we saw we will be sure to have safely planted....
FBI was in fear some doc's would get into wrong hands. But are now guilty of leak

how about

will FBI leak thank you note from Putin

Dear FBI
Unlike where Obama keeps his Doc's, so we got all we cared about. We could not safely get into area you raided. So thanks for the pics in the news. A few names we saw we will be sure to have safely planted.... Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Originally Posted by Presj22
careful Sir, I was told sleeping is not part of his legal problem with FBI and off topic. That started in 2015 or 2016. Whenever it was he changed from DEM to GOP. Later in 2016 he said running, That be the start of endless "we got him now".. But looks he taint had yet.
A former federal prosecutor says Donald Trump should be arrested 'promptly' after 'unlawfully taking' classified records: 'Did he sell them to America's adversaries?'
Ex-prosecutor Glenn Kirschner said Trump should be arrested "promptly" in light of the Mar-a-Lago search.

The FBI recovered dozens of empty folders marked confidential or containing instructions to return the contents to an aide.

"Did he sell them to America's adversaries? Did he use them to blackmail people?" Kirschner asked.
Of course former federal prosecutor Kirschner lives in the real world, with real Law & Order folks!

Not in the world of poorly educated MAGA-NUT simpletons who delusional Donnie continues to gaslight every time he opens his lying mouth whining how the deep State is trying to jail him.

A former federal prosecutor says Donald Trump should be arrested 'promptly' after 'unlawfully taking' classified records: 'Did he sell them to America's adversaries?'

Of course former federal prosecutor Kirschner lives in the real world, with real Law & Order folks!

Not in the world of poorly educated MAGA-NUT simpletons who delusional Donnie continues to gaslight every time he opens his lying mouth whining how the deep State is trying to jail him.

Originally Posted by Zollner
Trump.delcassified the documents. Biden decided to"reclassify" them (which is likely illegal). Biden never informed Trump, or anyone that he "reclassified" documents. Supreme Court can hash that out because that's where it will end up.