Help settle a debate - I need you thoughts ...

Armorall should never be used on leather ..
Armorall should never be used on leather .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Agree, no chemical cleaners whatsoever for any kind of leather. And, even though ArmourAll does have a leather cleaner, the phrase "very disappointing results" is applicable as other stuff is available.

Visit a store that handles barn supplies that carries stuff for horse saddles, harness (for horse or cattle), and other related tack. We buy several products frequently every month for the show horse and barn equipment. Cleaner, cleaner with colored stain, polisher, color stained heavy thread for repairs, etc.
Armorall is not a good product IMO, it will cause more damage than good. I use a product found in detail shops called Stinger Pearl White Dressing, it’s actually cheaper than armorall and will last longer on which ever surface it’s applied to. Sometimes when I tidy up my vehicles all it takes is an ever so slightly damp cloth and the dressing shines through without having to reapply. It’s safe for leather as well.
Armorall should never be used on leather .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=ArmorAll+dick

I just have vinyl or faux leather…

What would shine pro or mcduck recommend? I haven’t heard him weigh in for a while.
Sounds like it will be a dirty car again soon. B - did you armorall the leather and DEEP inside the orifices? I like it smooth and shiny!

Looks like the POLE is a tie. Do you have any photos of your friend? I have not voted so I could break the tie that binds. Then wash her cat again. Of course I would lick it clean. Originally Posted by Michael8219
Wait, did you say that you were going to lick her kitty clean?
Wait, did you say that you were going to lick her kitty clean? Originally Posted by NordicJag
Winner winner chihuahua dinner! Lickin the kitty clean…Figure if the guy won’t at least take it to the express car wash and self vac then B’s friend will be available soon.

Full disclosure- I had a chihuahua and that’s what came up first in the predictive text so I stayed with it. Nothing meant to imply cooking chihuahuas.

^ I’ve gone woke. But NJ on the right path. The rest of y’all must be car nuts or PETC folks.