trump can't post bond - time to start siezing his shit, or lock him up

Funny how clown trump can post a $175,000,000 bond for breaking laws and the righty’s see it as a win Originally Posted by mtnitlion
Do you not understand how the appeals process works to fight a far left idiot judge's erroneous decision?
The bond is like 1% of what he made yesterday. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Proof?
Proof? Originally Posted by pittlicker
Do the math

https://apnews.com/article/trump-med...c3cc9a3f3897a0

Thank you valued poster
... Well, when I do all the math-mattics and dividings and
multiplications and integers and what-not - I come up with
Trump's bond being maybe 5% of yesterday's money.

... $175 million of 3.5 billion... Though the stock went UP today!

But at least Trump can NOW post the bond... "Cash" if He wants...

... Crikey! ... MSNBC had Trump "about to declare bankruptcy"
and then THIS! ... Surely reckon them's the breaks.

#### Salty
... Well, when I do all the math-mattics and dividings and
multiplications and integers and what-not - I come up with
Trump's bond being maybe 5% of yesterday's money.

... $175 million of 3.5 billion... Though the stock went UP today!

But at least Trump can NOW post the bond... "Cash" if He wants...

... Crikey! ... MSNBC had Trump "about to declare bankruptcy"
and then THIS! ... Surely reckon them's the breaks.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
His total wealth is closer to 1%. But it’s a moot point. This charade will get tossed and the Lord Emperor Trump will get his money back.
.. Yet, I'm NOT counting what Trump had already, maybe 3 Billion,
OR the BOOST from today, which might be another half-BILLION or so.

Blimey! ... Reckon I'm NOT used to counting numbers this high.

#### Salty
.. Yet, I'm NOT counting what Trump had already, maybe 3 Billion,
OR the BOOST from today, which might be another half-BILLION or so.

Blimey! ... Reckon I'm NOT used to counting numbers this high.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
That’s what I just told you. Keep up.
To be honest I pulled that number out of my ass. Point is that, unlike 99.99999% of people, a 150mil bond is a pittance. He won’t be missing any meals, although he could do with a few less Quarter Pounders. That shit turns your arteries into the Squirrel Hill tunnels at 4pm.
That’s what I just told you. Keep up. Originally Posted by bambino
... I'm trying, I'm trying... But Trump is getting SO RICH
that I'm having trouble counting it all! $$$$$

... But He can NOW pay the Bond!

#### Salty
Trumpf will still try and delay n stall. The appeals court should not have reduced his bond. This is very suspect. Plus giving him 10 more days.
Sends a bad precedent that those with power like trumpf can make a mockery of our judicial system Originally Posted by winn dixie
trump tries to claim he's being "persecuted" and treated "very unfairly" when he's actually given more slack, legal protection and undue patience than any other criminal on the planet.

If DOJ, NY, GA, etc, were really motivated by politics, this asshole would be in jail now, and if Democrats were truly "radical lefists", he would have been strung up and beaten to death months ago.

Instead, he's given every break and legal courtesy possible. Fucking kid gloves with this guy.
Exciting times for us at Truth Social, y’all should come join us!
JUST IN - Donald Trump's recently launched media company wrapped up its first day of trading valued at $8 billion, outpacing established firms like the New York Times
trump tries to claim he's being "persecuted" and treated "very unfairly" when he's actually given more slack, legal protection and undue patience than any other criminal on the planet.

If DOJ, NY, GA, etc, were really motivated by politics, this asshole would be in jail now, and if Democrats were truly "radical lefists", he would have been strung up and beaten to death months ago.

Instead, he's given every break and legal courtesy possible. Fucking kid gloves with this guy. Originally Posted by tommy156
LMFAO! Tommy got beta version of the latest MSNBC cranial download.
https://t.me/sharirayepatriots/98115

BAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
Love The Bee, but this is something he should actually do. Not nickels either, 50 dump trucks full of pennies.
LMFAO! Tommy got beta version of the latest MSNBC cranial download. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
No criminal in U.S. history has been given so much leeway, courtesy and benefit of the doubt as trump has. In any decent country, this asshole would have been publicly flogged to death shortly after the events of January 6, 2021.

trump is extremely lucky that none of this is politically motivated.