GSA

• Uomo
  • 04-13-2024, 09:22 AM
They don’t ban for using multiple handles. Originally Posted by Bowser98
Well fuck it, let the games begin
yup.. this is what happens when I do not have enough caffeine
Well fuck it, let the games begin Originally Posted by Uomo
The “games” began a long time ago. LOL
As someone that's new here. All of this is very confusing.

I'm not sure this is the right place for me.
  • Busty
  • 04-13-2024, 10:42 PM
You don't seem confused according to your actions, finding the encounter reviews & asking questions was smart. oh look, you even knew about signature lines.
As someone that's new here. All of this is very confusing.

I'm not sure this is the right place for me. Originally Posted by BlueManGroup89
How many other ECCIE ID’s are you running right now? I count at least 3, but I’m sure there’s probably at least a couple more. LOL
BMG, C-3PO, THTH as a minimum. Probably the Fishmasturbator as well!

At least three handles is right and his 190 lbs of blue goodness loves the attention. Wonder if he ever found the right lady to walk his dogs with down at the nursing home after the overnight BBQ meal down at the Pitroom after shining up his car and shoes.

Must have a private jet to get from FL to the Pitroom and back to the home or friends with Jeff or PDiddy. What a Hobby! Busty with the receipts.

Guessing this post made him feel good so I should be getting a couple benji’s from him as soon as he gets paid by the River Oaks crowd for picking up the dog defecation from their lawns.

I dunno but you do you and I do me! IKDR…
Mikey,
He'll ask for a receipt. In triplicate.
[QUOTE=Michael8219;1063475054]BMG, C-3PO, THTH as a minimum. Probably the Fishmasturbator as well!

At least three handles is right and his 190 lbs of blue goodness loves the attention. Wonder if he ever found the right lady to walk his dogs with down at the nursing home after the overnight BBQ meal down at the Pitroom after shining up his car and shoes.

Must have a private jet to get from FL to the Pitroom and back to the home or friends with Jeff or PDiddy. What a Hobby! Busty with the receipts.

Guessing this post made him feel good so I should be getting a couple benji’s from him as soon as he gets paid by the River Oaks crowd for picking up the dog defecation from their lawns.

I dunno but you do you and I do me! IKDR…[/QUOTE
Lmfao
Lol. Let me get this straight. Blue man ain't me. Came for some help, and got ran off? I'm on the floor laughing. What sane person runs off customers? I'm on the ground rolling. Carry on lol
What sane person makes handle after handle and talks to their self and makes up lie after llie

Oh that would be Pitroom,shinepro,scroogemcduck ,trillburgers,THTH,Blufacegoup , AND

Chiefs3peat Sane real sane person
What sane person makes handle after handle and talks to their self and makes up lie after llie

Oh that would be Pitroom,shinepro,scroogemcduck ,trillburgers,THTH,Blufacegoup , AND

Chiefs3peat Sane real sane person Originally Posted by Cendell M
Let's bet 10000 right now me and blueman are not the same as well as the other names you have mentioned
C3Po,
How can you prove that?
The guys at Band Camp want to know.
Let's bet 10000 right now me and blueman are not the same as well as the other names you have mentioned Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
Please, I’ll bet, cuz you have receipts, correct bwhaaaa prove it.
Please, I’ll bet, cuz you have receipts, correct bwhaaaa prove it. Originally Posted by Cendell M
Let's have unique carpenter hold the money. Once I'm sure your 10,000 Is there I'll give you a sure fire proof. But I want the 10,000 bet secure first that you have the money to lose because I'm not blue or any of them folks. Put the money up!