V P debate tonight, should be fun.

it isn't that Trump won or not depending on how you view it, it's a fact that Harris lost. she lost her chance to sway undecided voters the biggest X factor in this or any election.

on that point alone, Harris lost. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

With Trump's closing statement alone, he kicked her ass.
No he didn’t. Trump screamed about Haitians eating dogs and cats and discussed his concept of a plan for health care (after not having done jack shit his entire term).

And Vance lied his fraudulent ass off. Easily and well documented. He shore had a purty mouf though, I tell you whut.

You fellas is getting mighty puckered up, so it seems.
No he didn’t. Trump screamed about Haitians eating dogs and cats and discussed his concept of a plan for health care (after not having done jack shit his entire term).

And Vance lied his fraudulent ass off. Easily and well documented.

You fellas is getting mighty puckered up, so it seems. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

how puckered up was Walz after the turd he laid at the debate?

is that like a lime or a lemon? or both?

Walz fumbled bumbled and stumbled .. he lost.
how puckered up was Walz after the turd he laid at the debate?

is that like a lime or a lemon? or both?

Walz fumbled bumbled and stumbled .. he lost. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I wouldn’t say he lost but he surely didn’t win either. More of a tie in my opinion.

What still gets me is the fact that JD Vance still can’t admit that Trump lost the 2020 election. That’s why Trump and Vance are destined to lose this election.
I wouldn’t say he lost but he surely didn’t win either. More of a tie in my opinion.

What still gets me is the fact that JD Vance still can’t admit that Trump lost the 2020 election. That’s why Trump and Vance are destined to lose this election. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

it doesn't matter if you or MSDNC say Trump lost.

Harris lost her chance to sway undecided X factor voters.

she'll lose because of it.

i told you so.
What still gets me is the fact that JD Vance still can’t admit that Trump lost the 2020 election. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

Just being honest, and no, this isn't any part of a conspiracy theory or this isn't on my self programmed conservative talking points, but something the night of the 2020 elections just didn't seem right. Maybe because it was because I was retired and could stay up all night monitoring the elections, maybe it's because we all had good internet access to watch along with listening to the tv, yes, I watched Fox and CNN some that night, (just don't tell my conservative buddies I watched CNN), but somethings that happened that night just didn't seem right. Why did they quit counting in both Atlanta and PA? Atlanta had some sort of oddball water leak or something and I seem to remember Trump being up in PA by 750K to 800K votes, which he eventually lost along with 20 electoral votes. After the fact, there were videos of people bringing in boxes of ballots, then there was Sidney Powell who gave Trump voters some hope on some sort of releasing the kraken nonsense, but it wasn't nonsense back then. Then there was the movie 2000 Mules that just added fuel to the conspiracy fires. Yes, I believe biden won, but there was just enough weird stuff going on to make a person go hmmmmm.

I guess it's time to pull out the football analogy, if you're going to beat my team, do it by 30 points so there's nothing strange going on or nothing I could second guess. Just don't beat me 7-6. So beat me by 200 electoral votes in a landslide, just don't beat me by 10 electoral votes.

So, yes, my guy lost, however he will be '47' in about a month.
what does "welcoming the population watching into the conversation" mean? lol you are parroting the MSDNC spin per Rachel Maddow. she literally said that in the post debate video i posted. nearly word for word.

what substance did Walz bring? none.

it isn't that Trump won or not depending on how you view it, it's a fact that Harris lost. she lost her chance to sway undecided voters the biggest X factor in this or any election.

on that point alone, Harris lost.

which is why she's desperate to get another debate and Trump is smart to refuse her the opportunity.

which leaves her only recourse is to give interviews to explain her positions and she's failed miserably at every attempt even in the most friendly environments .. like her townhall with Orca the killer whale. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
After both debates several tv stations had panels with previously uncommitted voters who were asked after the debates if their positions had changed. The majority of those who went from uncommitted to committed were for Harris/Walz.

Harris destroyed Trump in the debate. Got him off topic and the debate was OVER. Of course she wants another debate to give her the opportunity to beat Trump again. Trump backed out of an interview with 60 Minutes and is avoiding a 2nd debate with Harris because he is tired of being humiliated. Watch one of his rallies. His incoherent ramblings and meandering thoughts are commonplace.

As for the VP debate, I won't disagree with others who believe Vance came out on top, but it was not enough to help Trump.
Just being honest, and no, this isn't any part of a conspiracy theory or this isn't on my self programmed conservative talking points, but something the night of the 2020 elections just didn't seem right. Maybe because it was because I was retired and could stay up all night monitoring the elections, maybe it's because we all had good internet access to watch along with listening to the tv, yes, I watched Fox and CNN some that night, (just don't tell my conservative buddies I watched CNN), but somethings that happened that night just didn't seem right. Why did they quit counting in both Atlanta and PA? Atlanta had some sort of oddball water leak or something and I seem to remember Trump being up in PA by 750K to 800K votes, which he eventually lost along with 20 electoral votes. After the fact, there were videos of people bringing in boxes of ballots, then there was Sidney Powell who gave Trump voters some hope on some sort of releasing the kraken nonsense, but it wasn't nonsense back then. Then there was the movie 2000 Mules that just added fuel to the conspiracy fires. Yes, I believe biden won, but there was just enough weird stuff going on to make a person go hmmmmm.

I guess it's time to pull out the football analogy, if you're going to beat my team, do it by 30 points so there's nothing strange going on or nothing I could second guess. Just don't beat me 7-6. So beat me by 200 electoral votes in a landslide, just don't beat me by 10 electoral votes.

So, yes, my guy lost, however he will be '47' in about a month. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Well, at least you admit Biden won, which is more than most of the Trump base will admit.

Counting was suspended because poll workers were putting in hours beyond expections and were dog tired. No, boxes of votes were not brought in. When counting was suspended, uncounted ballots were put in boxes and safely stored. When counting resumed, those boxes were brought out and counted. If you remember, Giuliani accused 2 workers in Georgia of ballot fraud and now owes them $148 million. As for 2000 mules, the claims made in the movie have been totally debunked. And I've asked this question several times without an answer -- how can mail-in votes be fraudulently cast in an amount large enough to sway an election, and why would such fraud favor one candidate over the other?