why are mega afraid?

Very simple question. You can even toss in a conditional instead of being stuck in analysis paralysis and fear of the unknown... Originally Posted by HDGristle
Then why didn't you toss in any conditionals?

Because you were too SCARED?

See how that works?
I expect you and J to be smart enough to know you can add conditionals when answering questions. You're both adults.

See how that works?

So much fear over simple questions. Do much dancing around because you think there's a gotcha.

The trap is in failing to answer. Reeks of fear
I expect you and J to be smart enough to know you can add conditionals when answering questions. You're both adults. Originally Posted by HDGristle
Well, I just started a new thread for you, Gristle. Go over there and show us how it's done!
Nope. Doesn't apply to me. I also don't accept requests or commands. Or care.

Note you're dodging the OP here too. Care to answer?
Nope. Doesn't apply to me. I also don't accept requests or commands Originally Posted by HDGristle
Oh my! Then you're obviously frozen by your fears!

So much fear over a simple question in another thread. The trap is in failing to answer. So much fear!

See how that works?
That's not what this thread is for, though. It's for MAGA's who are afraid to answer a simple question.

Still dodging OP, yes?
That's not what this thread is for, though. It's for MAGA's (sic) who are afraid to answer a simple question.

Still dodging OP, yes? Originally Posted by HDGristle

The OP said MEGA, not MAGA. I'm not a MEGA or MAGA so I'm not dodging anything.

I'm done here.

If you can overcome your fears, I'll look for you over in my "Why Are the Unhinged Left and Their Media Enablers So Afraid?" thread.
Bye, Lusty!