Speaking of wacking off....

http://www.realdoll.com/

One's for the gals too. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Ok, Anone's creative toy intrigues me. Doll's are just creepy.All I can imagine is some guy out there with a "Tylor doll" do unacceptable things.....to much. I don't really like the idea of some guy doing a Jenna Jamenson fake vagina either though. Even I have my limits,lol.
From Another Thread: Good Afternoon All,

I moderate Another Realm here on ECCIE http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=792 and we talk about fetishes and interests beyond the GFE session. I have had several conversations lately around folks being concerned that by posting their interests in Taboo subjects may get them labeled here as perverts, causing the GFE providers or hobbyists not to consider them.

I am interested in this, as I am an admitted fetishist but also love a good GFE session. I do not think I am limited by this but wanted others opinions.

Would you see someone that admitted to being a Dom / Sub / Foot Fetishist / Candle Wax lover / Latex Lover / whatever?

Thanks,
PPE Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater

Ok, Anone's creative toy intrigues me. Doll's are just creepy.All I can imagine is some guy out there with a "Tylor doll" do unacceptable things.....to much. I don't really like the idea of some gut doing a Jenna Jamenson fake vagina either though. Even I have my limits,lol. Originally Posted by tylorblake
Tylor--when you say "even I have my limits" you are only reinforcing people's reluctance to talk about their "dark" fetishes/desires. They (WE) are afraid of being taboo or placed on some "off limits" list. Just my .02.
Tylor--when you say "even I have my limits" you are only reinforcing people's reluctance to talk about their "dark" fetishes/desires. They (WE) are afraid of being taboo or placed on some "off limits" list. Just my .02. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Seriously? It was humor, lighten up,my dear. Anyone who knows me, has read my website or reviews know I am as open-minded as it gets. You wanna talk about "dark" fetishes or desires, give me a ring, I could blow your mind.
Tylor--tried looking for your posts in "Another Realm" forum. Search Engine found none. This is where the "dark side" exists on this board. I do believe you're open minded, but maybe not as much as you think.
Tylor--tried looking for your posts in "Another Realm" forum. Search Engine found none. This is where the "dark side" exists on this board. I do believe you're open minded, but maybe not as much as you think. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Charles just because somebody doesn't talk about something, doesn't mean they aren't doing it. I will rarely if ever talk about my activities BCD. Just because I don't talk about it doesn't mean it isn't happening.
Charles just because somebody doesn't talk about something, doesn't mean they aren't doing it. I will rarely if ever talk about my activities BCD. Just because I don't talk about it doesn't mean it isn't happening. Originally Posted by Ansley
Agreed, but she was the one who said, "even I have my limits," which brought my original reaction. She said it was humor, but I only know what I read, and take it at face value. If it's wrong, it's wrong.
http://www.realdoll.com/

One's for the gals too. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Wow! That's too weird for me. But then I get wigged out by clowns too. At 6K(yes I had to look), I could get a few dates with real live talking ladies.
do[/b] believe you're open minded, but maybe not as much as you think. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005;191593 I [B
Charles, I know me, you know you. Believe me when I say it IS as much as I think.We all have boundaries and thats a good thing
It was a humorous attempt to laugh at myself saying "even I have my limits" My point was to laugh at myself,not to not to make others feel their behavior is deviant or odd.....I thought that was clear.
Now, maybe I will give consideration the production of "Tylor doll"......My line will be launched by mid June. Would you like to be added to the mailing list?.....again Charles its my attempt at humor.
I will rarely if ever talk about my activities BCD. Just because I don't talk about it doesn't mean it isn't happening. Originally Posted by Ansley

Now I am intrigued. Let me guess, Little Bo Peep action? Lion King playtime? Unusual uses for balloons and flare guns?
I've actually met someone with a "doll" collection...and yes he was way creepy. Anyone who identifies and relates sexual gratification to a still, lifeless piece of plastic is a bit mentally unstable.

Please no wife jokes, or ideal woman jokes...
Now I am intrigued. Let me guess, Little Bo Peep action? Originally Posted by pyramider
Yea and you want me for the staff that I carry.
Tylor--when you say "even I have my limits" you are only reinforcing people's reluctance to talk about their "dark" fetishes/desires. They (WE) are afraid of being taboo or placed on some "off limits" list. Just my .02. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Seriously? It was humor, lighten up,my dear. Anyone who knows me, has read my website or reviews know I am as open-minded as it gets. You wanna talk about "dark" fetishes or desires, give me a ring, I could blow your mind. Originally Posted by tylorblake
Actually after I saw Tylor's latest photo shoot I was so overwhelmed I went ahead & commisioned a Tylor Doll for myself. Its only about a month old, but I have to admit I've *&^%ed that thing multiple times in all of its lifelike holes.

But all good things must cum to an end....I'm considering all reasonable offers....I've had it professionally cleaned but in fairness there are still some signs of wear... PM me for pics... As a last resort I'll put her on craigslist, but none of us want to see Tylor on CL

Yea and you want me for the staff that I carry. Originally Posted by Ansley
[In my dreams] Likewise, you want me for the staff I carry.
Please no wife jokes, or ideal woman jokes... Originally Posted by Nicole Preston

Who's joking???!!!
Actually after I saw Tylor's latest photo shoot I was so overwhelmed I went ahead & commisioned a Tylor Doll for myself. Its only about a month old, but I have to admit I've *&^%ed that thing multiple times in all of its lifelike holes.

But all good things must cum to an end....I'm considering all reasonable offers....I've had it professionally cleaned but in fairness there are still some signs of wear... PM me for pics... As a last resort I'll put her on craigslist, but none of us want to see Tylor on CL

Originally Posted by atlcomedy
ROTFLMAO!!
Well, thank you for having me professionally cleaned, greatly appreciated.