Can a single bad review put a provider out of business?

Hell Yes it certainly can. I have been in the hobby on and off for around 6 years. All of my reviews were decent ones, they all were yes. Some mentioned my mommy belly, and of course I take that as a not so good one, but all and all they were good ones. I had moved to San Antonio after taking about a year and a half off. The last review I had was in 09. I believe I had a few good ones in San Antonio before the bad one. Since the bad one came out, I have had nothing but good reviews...But....Once the bad review came out...It seemed like the whole city of San Antonio black listed me along with the providers there. The bad review headline read...something like...Babylee and her PIMP..hell no!!..
The fact that what he was saying was a complete lie had nothing to do with the clients thinking I was a decent person and a good provider. It had to do with OMG she has a pimp and the law was called. I don't have a pimp...never have and never will....and HE (the client) is the one that called the police. So yes....one single review can put a halt to your biz. I since then had to move from San Antonio and start again back in Dallas where people knew me and how I am. San Antonio never gave me a chance to prove anything. Even when i came back and tried to see a few with a friend of mine. She is also a provider and answered a call. She was talking to him and said "we" did this and "we" did that. Big mistake on her part when she mentioned my name as the other person in "we". He told her that he would not see her because she had dealings with me. Something else was said to another provider that if it was them...that they wouldn't mention my name at all..because it would really hurt their biz. San Antonio missed out on a great provider. Their loss.
ONE LITTLE WHITE LIE or unsubstantiated comment in the men’s or women’s locker rooms can do exponentially more damage to a hobbyist or provider than any review!
It would have to be a serious matter such as a child being present, illegal drugs, pimp with a gun, etc. Just lousy service one day is not going to do a thing.
london rayne is 100% positive isn't she? Originally Posted by coefficient
Nope..I have so so reviews on other boards from idiots who thought I would let them rip me in two...another provider was able to handle that tree trunk just fine lol. Talk about admitting you're loose!

That's the only complaint I have really ever had to deal with. I never had a guy say I rushed him out the door, was not dressed and ready to go, in a bad area, working out of my home where a child lives, or showing up at a hotel or lord forbid the freakin airport, in stripper heels with my tits hanging out lol. My TCB skills are also second to none...ask anyone who has contacted me for a booking or a ref how fast I respond.

I am not everyone's cup of tea, but I do my best to offer them the best service I would offer to anyone I agree to see. I don't just give good service to guys I know write reviews like some do either. I was reading something rather funny the other day where a guy claimed the reason some girl gave him a make up date was because she was so concerned about him...I was like, yea right dummy, she knew you would trash her in a review or she would have never done it.

Many women slack on service when guys don't tell them they write reviews...fkin love it when guys are slick like that! Then a week later a review pops up about how crappy she really was, and of course "she never saw him" lol. If you only provide stellar service to get some ego boost from a review, you're really not all that great of a provider.
NO one bad review will not hurt at all, you can't float everyone's boat..but you can try
<-------no bad reviews
SL TOP TEN REASONS A REVIEW COULD RESTROY YOUR BUSINESS

1) Any mention of BBFS is all but devastating
2) Provider displaying homicidal tendencies
3) Pimp showing up with her to in call session
4) Provider has SO break up a session in progress
5) Any mention of sex change
6) Positive medical test results falls out of purse
7) Bait & Switch, down syndrome sibling showed up to take your place
8) LE badge is found while you’re in the bathroom
9) Provider drives car into living room of out call
10) Provider shows up looking like a cat, wearing a green frog hat

On a true review system, no one gets 100% positive reviews. Anyone who says that every person that has dealt with them is happy is lying. I recently had a bad experience with the provider, and she(sensing that I was going to give her a bad review) asked me to not give her a bad review. She had a compelling argument for me to keep my mouth shut, and I decided to do it. Every one of her reviews is positive, and I suspect that she has played the system like that with other guys.

If I see a provider with 100% positive reviews, I'd look for an intense screening process or gaming the system in some sort of way. Or, I'd look in the reviews more closely. I'm starting to learn, for instance, that on this site a 'yes' recommendation doesn't necessarily mean that the guy had a good experience.
SL TOP TEN REASONS A REVIEW COULD RESTROY YOUR BUSINESS

9) Provider drives car into living room of out call

Originally Posted by Still Looking
You only have to worry about this one if you are getting a divorce, and the provider will be your ex!!
Nope..I have so so reviews on other boards from idiots who thought I would let them rip me in two...another provider was able to handle that tree trunk just fine lol. Talk about admitting you're loose!

That's the only complaint I have really ever had to deal with. I never had a guy say I rushed him out the door, was not dressed and ready to go, in a bad area, working out of my home where a child lives, or showing up at a hotel or lord forbid the freakin airport, in stripper heels with my tits hanging out lol. My TCB skills are also second to none...ask anyone who has contacted me for a booking or a ref how fast I respond.

I am not everyone's cup of tea, but I do my best to offer them the best service I would offer to anyone I agree to see. I don't just give good service to guys I know write reviews like some do either. I was reading something rather funny the other day where a guy claimed the reason some girl gave him a make up date was because she was so concerned about him...I was like, yea right dummy, she knew you would trash her in a review or she would have never done it.

Many women slack on service when guys don't tell them they write reviews...fkin love it when guys are slick like that! Then a week later a review pops up about how crappy she really was, and of course "she never saw him" lol. If you only provide stellar service to get some ego boost from a review, you're really not all that great of a provider. Originally Posted by London Rayne

I agree with almost everything you said. The one comment I have issue with is the admitting your loose statement. The average gal can take a large cock with patience and without pain. I would just say that you fall into the extra small category so sex is painful for you with a big guy. I have only had one gal not be able to have sex with me and I assume she was built like you. I just didn't care for the loose statement because they had sex with a big one. Most pussies open up with no issue and feel very tight when your in them. These gals can make a little guy happy as well as a big guy. You just have a teeny one that's all. It's very good looking and I'm sure a joy to the smaller guys.
On a true review system, no one gets 100% positive reviews. Anyone who says that every person that has dealt with them is happy is lying. I recently had a bad experience with the provider, and she(sensing that I was going to give her a bad review) asked me to not give her a bad review. She had a compelling argument for me to keep my mouth shut, and I decided to do it. Every one of her reviews is positive, and I suspect that she has played the system like that with other guys.

If I see a provider with 100% positive reviews, I'd look for an intense screening process or gaming the system in some sort of way. Or, I'd look in the reviews more closely. I'm starting to learn, for instance, that on this site a 'yes' recommendation doesn't necessarily mean that the guy had a good experience. Originally Posted by Soonerman12
Exactly! Some women only see the ugliest of the uglies so they can appear to be beauty queens lol. Same reason many won't see young guys, but you'll never hear that. You will hear it's because they "prefer mature men, young guys are too rough, they don't know how to be with a woman" etc.

Bottom line...a young, hot guy is more critical of a provider's appearance (especially an older provider) and skills, than a freaking dude with one foot in the grave. You take a 45 year old provider and she sees an 18 yr. old and a 70 yr. old...betcha a million bucks the 70 year old gives her a higher score than the 18 yr. old. Now, that's not to say there are not exceptions but in the grand scheme of things, the more attractive a client is the more he expects from his provider.
Exactly! Some women only see the ugliest of the uglies so they can appear to be beauty queens lol. Same reason many won't see young guys, but you'll never hear that. You will hear it's because they "prefer mature men, young guys are too rough, they don't know how to be with a woman" etc.

Bottom line...a young, hot guy is more critical of a provider's appearance (especially an older provider) and skills, than a freaking dude with one foot in the grave. You take a 45 year old provider and she sees an 18 yr. old and a 70 yr. old...betcha a million bucks the 70 year old gives her a higher score than the 18 yr. old. Now, that's not to say there are not exceptions but in the grand scheme of things, the more attractive a client is the more he expects from his provider. Originally Posted by London Rayne

Damn I thought it was because of my handsome looks why ladies wanted to see me!
I agree with almost everything you said. The one comment I have issue with is the admitting your loose statement. The average gal can take a large cock with patience and without pain. I would just say that you fall into the extra small category so sex is painful for you with a big guy. I have only had one gal not be able to have sex with me and I assume she was built like you. I just didn't care for the loose statement because they had sex with a big one. Most pussies open up with no issue and feel very tight when your in them. These gals can make a little guy happy as well as a big guy. You just have a teeny one that's all. It's very good looking and I'm sure a joy to the smaller guys. Originally Posted by burkalini
You have a 10 inch weenie Burk so just about ANY kitty is going to be tight for you...ask a 4 inch guy the same thing...has to be EXTRA small for them to think so. Either you are tight or you're not...period. If a smaller guy does not think so, it's not as tight as the next girl...that's what I meant. If I "could" take that big, I would NOT be this tight.

Had you seen the size of this dude, you would very well know I am not lying lol. As for the girl, well I know her personally and she can take a coke can. A horse weenie thinks any kitty is tight even if the 5 inch guy fell in her an hour later.

Just about every review says, "She's tight" but how big are those guys? See my point? If a girl was that tight, his crap would not fit in her period!
You have a 10 inch weenie Burk so just about ANY kitty is going to be tight for you...ask a 4 inch guy the same thing. Either you are tight or you're not...period. If a smaller guy does not think so, it's not as tight as the next girl...that's what I meant. A horse weenie thinks any kitty is tight even if the 5 inch guy fell in her an hour later. Originally Posted by London Rayne

HELP I'VE FALLEN IN AND CAN'T GET OUT!!
Someone get the jaws of life . . .
*clears throat* ahem.

As a provider with not one bad review on TER and on her way to TER top 100,
I would say that one or two bad reviews wouldn't hurt my business. Heck if 5 guys that have never met me can bad mouth me on a hooker board and it hasn't hurt my business then of course a bad review cannot. Those that have seen me know how awesome I am and that's all that matters. Yes everyone has their off days but I try my best to not work on those. Just sayin.... Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I'd love to add another positive review to your belt