What is your favorite fetish and why?

Favorite fetish? Yes
Why? Because I'm one kinky son-of-a-biscuit
Ms M I did not think you can ever have enough. I think you just scream out enough so that the guy can get deeper into your ass. Bad Bad Bad woman, thank goodness!!!! Originally Posted by durango95
Deep is good !!!! As far as being bad, I rather think of myself as being naughty, very naughty.
I absolutely love playing with my clitoral toys as I suck and make him cum in my mouth! Yum!
Bliss A Dick-Tion you need to meet Ms M, the two of you together would be incredible. Bliss are you available on Thursday????
Bliss A Dick-Tion you need to meet Ms M, the two of you together would be incredible. Bliss are you available on Thursday???? Originally Posted by durango95
I wish I was Durango ...however, this weekend I am
Yes Ms M looks scrumptious!
Yes Ms M looks scrumptious! Originally Posted by Bliss A Dick-Tion
As you do also Sweetie, We will just have to meet real soon.
Tease & Denial, Erotic Hypnosis : )
I love the psychological part of the seduction as well as the acts.

I find one of my greatest pleasures in using my hands and voice to manipulate, stimulate and control : )
I am looking forward to Tamsen Crowns visit to New Orleans.
My Handle and my Avatar, they both speak for me! Why Foot Fetish? I long ago have given up trying to explain it. I have been so smitten for over half a century and will leave the psychoanalysis to others!
my favorite fetishes are foot fetish sucking on a sexy providers toes and daty there is nothing better then having a provider sit on my face and grind her sexy kitty on my face im also quite fond of squirters also
i love to be blindfolded and lightly teased.
I love any fetish that's not painful. Most guys like my feet (pics in my showcase).

Ann Originally Posted by Asian Ann
Any girl that can peel a Banana with her toes is OK by me!

What do most girls think of guys with foot fetishes? And did you know that the Big toes nerve sensations on a woman are connected directly to the clitoris?

My fetish, a woman with pretty feet, pouty lips, and an attitude that only a good "manhandling" can fix.

WB
I have a MAJOR Panty fetish! I love women wearing sexy panties, teasing, pulling them to the side to fuck them with their panties on. My fantasy is to get a pantyjob from a provider like on pantyjobs.com then lick her clean when I'm done.
Age play, female in authority (teacher, nurse, boss, etc) rewarding my good boy persona with strap-on play, foot fetish, body worship, G/S, prostate play
  • Royce
  • 06-28-2012, 08:22 AM
I love to make harecore gag flicks... Something about a man being dominant and demanding turns me on!!!