Something interesting

I think the reason no one mentioned the difference between pic and person is that the service she provides is so good it seems a trivial matter.Many of the ads you see have pics that are pirated or ,just as bad ,represent the provider in a state they do not now occupy ,especially when it comes to weight.The thing that amazes most is the girl who posts a terrible pic that makes her look worse than she is.Makes me wonder how they get any business.The acid test is who meets you at the door.If you go in you probably like what you see,or are too horny to care.
Many of the ads you see have pics that are pirated or ,just as bad ,represent the provider in a state they do not now occupy ,especially when it comes to weight.
I experienced this once while visiting a girl in California on a business trip. The photos were her, but they were taken about 18 months and 50lbs before our date. She might as well have taken a photo from the vistoriasecret website.
I saw a provider some months back I had seen before and discovered after I got there she was 5 months pregnant but never mentioned it during the appointment call.
Maybe a good idea.... should we all do this for, say anyone we've seen in the last 90 days or so? It might help to give the Arkansas review section here a little push to get started. However, it might violate a rule or something... mods what say you? Originally Posted by willro
It already seems to be happening.

Oh, BTW, a word to you providers: I've noticed some provider ads citing their ASPD reviews. When I went to read ASPD today, there were posts from yesterday saying that ASPD.net is going offline within "24 hours". So that means as of today sometime, ASPD will no longer be with us. So it doesn't make sense to link to your ASPD reviews anymore; they won't be visible anymore once the site goes down Any Minute Now.

Cheers,

bcg