strapon with bj

Ms A an MTSF sounds very hot!!! And Dallas I would definitely love for you to bend me over! Kakes would you enjoy a nice tight ass? Originally Posted by lookn4itall
I've always been a sucker for Latina pussy (so damn tasty!!) and ladies skilled in the art of pegging an ass. I'd have to think about some dead puppies and kittens for a while just to keep from popping too soon...or just let it cum and build up for the next round. Originally Posted by txcwby6

LMAO...I SOOO read the P word wrong.........lol
Grin...of the several "P" words I suddenly saw one that...with an extra "o" might have sent a different message. Fortunately I plan and plan for any "pegging" session so that there's no chance of that other P word happening.
lol I am sure as a experienced pegger you do sugar.......I just read it wrong and cracked myself up till I reread it and maked sure you werent a pooper......lol Just a popper....who loves peggers......YUM YUM!!
It's wonderful and quite intense....and makes for good theatre!
having a woman staring down at you (or the tight spot she's pounding in) while jacking a load out of me is quite the sensation.....it's also quitefuin to offer her some payback and take her to an equally intense orgasm.
Have done this with 1 lady and toys, and as the "lucky Pierre" in a 2 girl sexcapade. It was amazingly hot and nearly overwhelming in terms of the sensation. Totally recommend it.