I LOVE DOGS, but NOT when I'm hobbying..... PLEASE!

This thread is hilarious!

God knows I love my chihuahuas....in the non-bestiality way, to be clear....but they stay at my cottage in the country, and my Fancy business stays at my apartment in the city. Never the 6 shall mix. (1 guy and 5 wee ankle biters would be a land piranha fest.)

They have better things to occupy their furry minds:

SL...did it pose for you?? (lol)

Originally Posted by Likinikki
LOL funny you should ask.... read on!
First let me say this provider knew NOTHING about this threAD! This was the first time I went to her apartment. I was greeted by guess who? You guessed it her brand new little Maltese puppy. Cute little bugger. Once again I love dogs. LOL

So after a few minutes of catching up we move into the love cave. No chair just a bed and a BIG mirror along with a very small night stand with candles burning on it. Oh and lucky me a small dog kennel to put my cloths which I did. Out of sight out of mind and we go about our business. After out encounter and a trip to the bath room to clean up I go to get dressed. I can't find my under wear and I notice my socks are on the ground. I assumed the worst and I was right the little guy took my under wear and played with my socks. I happened to be busy. (The review will be posted shortly!) I found my under wear and took both the under wear and socks and put them in my pocket. The provider and I talked about the threAD and she started laughing uncontrollably which is usually what happens when I'm in action, so I guess I use to it! You know you just can't make this crap up! Sometimes if I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all!

So yes, I would say this one posed! LOL
I was just thincking about your dilemma and I know how my dogs are ... Have you considered washing your ass prior to visiting a lady?
I was just thincking about your dilemma and I know how my dogs are ... Have you considered washing your ass prior to visiting a lady? Originally Posted by pyramider
I thought I was doing a pretty good job but now that you mention it......after working my day job, I do get a little sweaty!

I might never get this chance again.... I would LOVE to come over and play with your KITTY! I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself! LOL

Super Nice Show Case pictures you sexy thang! Originally Posted by Still Looking
I'm late replying LOL But thanks love! I got new pics done in May and August and I'm doing another shoot next week Miss ya doll, and hopefully we'll play again one day
I'm late replying LOL But thanks love! I got new pics done in May and August and I'm doing another shoot next week Miss ya doll, and hopefully we'll play again one day Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
I love my job!
I love my job! Originally Posted by Still Looking
another suggestion, carry one of the "head" protector's

another suggestion, carry one of the "head" protector's

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I'm not falling for that one again! LOL
I thought I was doing a pretty good job but now that you mention it......after working my day job, I do get a little sweaty!

Originally Posted by Still Looking
that adam n' eve commercial is priceless..... hmm.....
that adam n' eve commercial is priceless..... hmm..... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You just got to love it!