What the fuck Mr. Patel....

^^^^^
You never rescheduled. Do I have to send my P411 info again?
Who the hell gives a fuck if they get called out by Mr. Patel?
Your game ain't tight enough to let a hoe know her role?
Come with me... maybe you will bring me better luck than what I have experienced!!!! The PI in reference though is 34th and Antione..... Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
I've been to that PI and I wan't asked to register with 2 id's.
I've been to that PI and I wan't asked to register with 2 id's. Originally Posted by coolaid
ok.. so you are more fucking special than me... what do you want me to say?? Come with next time so I know what it feels like to be special like you!!!

@ DG.... come on man!!! just text me! (pm me if you forgot the #)
but you better come dressed like vanilla ice bitch, or I will be disappointed!!!
Yeah dg she don't answer p411 and I don't care how special you think your ass is and I know cause I'm pretty damn special.....

Watch her response is gonna be the stuff legendary posts are made of lol.
Yeah dg she don't answer p411 and I don't care how special you think your ass is and I know cause I'm pretty damn special.....

Watch her response is gonna be the stuff legendary posts are made of lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

EA... I do believe you are baiting me....
No mam I don't bait. You just post so rarely these days that I just wanna see the ms platinum we all love and cherish shine thru
I ain't never, ( I know I'm using a double negative here, but fuck it) been asked for two ID's at the PI on 34th and Antoine. Sup Abigail,.......been a while, I was lucky not to get stuck in the damn elevator. Lmao
Shit, who GTF about PI analysis. Just play the game ...
...too open, newfound SC crowd taking over this board. Used to be..... (those who know need no help completing the sentence).

But I must ask: "Who the fuck is this Battery guy?"
ok.. so you are more fucking special than me... what do you want me to say?? Come with next time so I know what it feels like to be special like you!!!

@ DG.... come on man!!! just text me! (pm me if you forgot the #) Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
I think you have a good imagination.
No mam I don't bait. You just post so rarely these days that I just wanna see the ms platinum we all love and cherish shine thru Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Nice... I do rarely post anymore, but the talent and the boys of the board are very lackluster these days! You can't hardly say anything to anyone without them crawling into the corner, in a fetal position, rocking back and forth, crying to their mommy! (or in this case, the fellow bitch/cry wagon)

Vanilla Ice.... My imagination is AMAZING!!

Hornfreak....Hey hun!! Come to think of it, maybe you and I should stick to a PI...there are no elevators there for you to get stuck in!!
There are no elevators at the PI??? How does TheDaliLama get to the penthouse? You saying he WALKS up there everything time? Color me skeptical...

P.S.-I'm still here...and I'll put a bitch all back of the bus and shit where she belongs...
Nice... I do rarely post anymore, but the talent and the boys of the board are very lackluster these days! You can't hardly say anything to anyone without them crawling into the corner, in a fetal position, rocking back and forth, crying to their mommy! (or in this case, the fellow bitch/cry wagon) Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)

Abigail just bitch slapped every pussy boy fucktard on the board. LOL Damn I want to fuck her right now!

Vanilla Ice.... My imagination is AMAZING!! Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
Damn Right!