An Important Project

You continue to lie.

I have given you a week to show some balls ... Without taking them out of your mouth.

I'll post the poll in time to send JINO into exile.

Meanwhile, I'll also find the thread where you were named Twat of the Year and winner of the Golden Lips Award.m There was also talk about Chickenshit of the Year for the way you run and hide from the lies you tell.

Finally, Im not surprised you haven't adopted the golden turd as your avatar...Ooops, that's right, you continue to be obsessed with me!

You want to compare trophy cases? Lets go, GOOBER!

Twat of the Year! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No need to compare "trophy cases", you dumb-fuck golem reprobate. Your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected by a great majority in this forum -- in a poll your dumb-fuck golem ass started -- to be:

Show us the LINK, Corpy.

You continue to show us the Poll that DL concocted.

Show us the LINK to the poll I posted.

You continue to lie. Smearing my good name () like the shit you smear all over your spotty chest.

Let me jar your memory a little...

Show us the LINK, Corpy.

You continue to show us the Poll that DL concocted.

Show us the LINK to the poll I posted.

You continue to lie. Smearing my good name () like the shit you smear all over your spotty chest.

Let me jar your memory a little... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Here's the results from the poll you started, you dumb golem fuck. Your dumb golem ass was elected:

Documenting the Holocaust is important so that society will never forget the evil man can perpetrate upon their fellow man. These fine people are helping, and you can help them in their work.

http://www.yadvashem.org/ Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I gather that you are indeed Jewish, and follow the teachings of the Old Testament.

Have you been to the shrine dedicated to the mass murder of the men, women, and children of Jericho?

When Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot or any other despot does this, we call them mass murders, guilty of genocide. But with Joshua and his crowd, we make up cute songs and sing them in Sunday School.

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt0606.htm#1

I wonder if Rahab had Verified Provider Status?